Update
Nov.29

Well hello everyone! I hope your well and ready for the weekend ahead! I’ve got an update today for the IHG ladies and then tomorrow I’ll be going over the 4x4 flower tent. The progress in the first week of flower has been impressive!

So today marks Day-31 for the IHG ladies and with them all being topped and having their nodes stripped last week they were ready to begin being tied down.
Some before pictures first of course!

After massaging the branches and bending them over they all got tied down. A nice healthy sheen to the group with some strong branching. This 120W @Budget LED is performing impeccably and the IHG ladies are showing it! From seedling till now this light has been crushing it.

This training was done at 10:30am this morning so we will see how fast they rebound!

Then a tasty addition to this update! I decide to whip up some gummies and they turned out great!

StrawberryOrange is the flavour and I wish I could share with you all.

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday and I’m looking forward to showing you all the 4x4 :green_heart:

Stay Medicated

Highya Dutchie,

Another start to the quadline scenario. And you are doing professional grade (I think) work. They look so good! Cheers

Guaranteed frost monsters
Looking forward to it and I can’t wait to see the pack it on!

Highya Dutchie,

Another start to the quadline scenario. And you are doing professional grade (I think) work. They look so good! Cheers
Thanks Bode! I’m enjoying the training with all these ladies.

Awesome work Dutchy!
Lovely plants, pressing and presentation.
Quads look sweet.
Cheers Low! Appreciate it brother

When you are all done with the pheno hunting, how many strains are looking to end up with for the perpetual grow?
Well I just increased my license to “50” plants so I’m waiting for that to be processed. My plan is to keep 9-10 mothers and cycle 2x strains each run. I’ll be doing clone runs for a bit after the IHG ladies flower out!

Those gummies look great bro!
Thanks Back!

Update

Nov.30

Whats up everyone! Happy Saturday!

Im super excited to go over the 4x4 with you all and I’ve got lots of pictures to share! Also got a quick visit to the mother tent to show you what’s going on there.

Flower/Flip Day - 8

They have been growing like crazy and have the thickest, hardiest stalks to date in any of my grows! This 500W @Budget LED is pushing my girls and they are loving every minute of it! Ive got it set to 375W currently and increasing every few days a little at a time! Im extremely happy with how the canopy has filled out and I’m eager to give them a defoliation next weekend to expose all those Budsites and get maximum penetration into the canopy.

Now what’s going on in the mother tent?
I decided when my critical+2.0 clone rooted to downsize my mother. I took a handful of the strongest cuttings from her and then sadly cut her down. My new Critical+2.0 mother will be kept in this 1Gal pot. The mother tent has so much more room now with that big ol gal removed and it’s given me opportunity to house more small mothers/clones.

New Critical+2.0 Mother

With the spare room I’ll be cutting some clones from my current flowering ladies soon and get them rooting in the bubble cloner.

After the IHG ladies have flowered I plan to have around 9-12 Mothers in total! I just upped my license to 50plants so I can keep a lot more genetics around for years to come without going over my limits when flowering and starting new seeds!

I plan to do a couple of clone runs with 2x strains each run after the IHG ladies flower. My plan is to pop the PBB seeds in the new year and hunt for a winning Mother and Stud to chuck some pollen with! That will be my next years project to try my hand at making some seeds.

Ive got an update for the 2x2 tomorrow which has my 2x Fem. Maple Cookies and my 2x CBD Blue Shark which I have something in mind for.

Anyways I’m off to make my rounds today and see what’s going on with everyone! I hope your all well and enjoying the weekend so far and Stay Medicated!

A plus plus Dutch! Have you ever tried to trim the roots back on a mom. I have no experience here but when I have the setup for keeping some I think that’s what I will try to do. Just to keep them small and in a small container

50 plants, that’s impressive! What that cost you if you don’t mind me asking?

I used to work with this guy that had his license for 146 plants, and the one weekend, he was telling me he had 70 plants hanging in his room waiting to be trimmed that weekend. I couldn’t even wrap my head around trimming that much at once. I was having difficulties harvesting my two plants I had going at that time :laughtwo:

Everything looks on track, nice healthy moms.
Thanks Penny!

A plus plus Dutch! Have you ever tried to trim the roots back on a mom. I have no experience here but when I have the setup for keeping some I think that’s what I will try to do. Just to keep them small and in a small container
Hey Magoo! I have not but have seen it done. My original plan was to bonsai my mothers but I think for easiest methods I will just be cloning and cycling a new mother every few months to keep them under control!

50 plants, that’s impressive! What that cost you if you don’t mind me asking?

I used to work with this guy that had his license for 146 plants, and the one weekend, he was telling me he had 70 plants hanging in his room waiting to be trimmed that weekend. I couldn’t even wrap my head around trimming that much at once. I was having difficulties harvesting my two plants I had going at that time :laughtwo:
It’s a lot of work but all pays off in the end with beautiful meds for my wife and myself! Trimming is definitely a duty but a big part of the process. I wish I had more hands to help with the process but I really enjoying dabbing some globs and hand trimming all my buds!

You must be young and limber to be able to defoliate the back of that scrog! It's a damn jungle in there already.
Well kind of lol! Dedicated to the grow is more likely the answer though haha
It’s definitely crazy thick already and I’m looking forward to a crazy defoliation next weekend!

It’s a lot of work but all pays off in the end with beautiful meds for my wife and myself! Trimming is definitely a duty but a big part of the process. I wish I had more hands to help with the process but I really enjoying dabbing some globs and hand trimming all my buds
Your right, it’s all part of the process.
Your almost at the point of have An Automatic wet/dry trimmer! would you look at that! Free shipping! :rofl:
For that price, I’d fuggin hope so!

Back
Top Bottom