as i stated 86 degrees is between 85-90 , light and heat both effect thc , my point was, is it worth the risk for a average grower to jump to 90 degree , you and a few other growers here are the exception to the rule of being very experienced growers , of course there is always a exception to every rule , i spend too much time, money patience to even consider a chance of harming my plant to get a extra 1/2 oz of dry buds off my plants., i am sure there are pheno`s out there that will take a continuous 120 degree , with the correct humidity , fresh air , etc but these arent the plants the majority of the growers here are growing nor do they have the skill set to pull it off or the thousands of dollars worth of equipment to do it , how many time do we read that a person doesnt even own a ph or ppm pen . Maybe we should have a very experienced growers forum also then.

No wasted photons in the 4 x 4!
Not around here!

That's next level Dutch! Well organized, great consistency, the scrog frame is awesome, and the transplant cubes are dope! Awesome Job!

:thumb:
Thanks Age! The inverted sand castle is from @InTheShed and i must say it makes transplanting so much easier!

I am still hanging around in the background watching the show and learning :popcorn:
Glad your hanging around PC! Hope your well my friend!

Thanks Dutch your journal should give me all the info I require to Quad properly next time. Basically just got lazy at a bad time.

IHG gang Looking sweet. Not bad in the 4x4 either! Have a good day all! Can’t wait to see the auto watering system next week.
Cheers Wren! I know how it is and sometimes there just not enough time to get into the grow room! If you do need help when you start you know who to ask!

I'm not experienced at all with indoor growing, but I do think that new or average growers shouldn't be messing with boosting CO2 levels in their tents until they have the basics of environmental control down.

I'm sure when Dutch masters the fine art of CO2 he will put together a tutorial on it.

[Dutch masters...see what I did there? :cheesygrinsmiley: ]
Well said :thumb: and yes once I’ve figured out all the ins and outs of CO2 I will definitely give a good breakdown of my experiences.

Update

Nov. 23
Pheno Hunt Group 3
Day - 72

Pheno Hunt Group 4
Day - 25

Hey everyone, Happy Saturday!
Hope your all well and enjoying the weekend so far. Got a few things to go over today and I’m super excited so let’s dive into this shall we!

First up is the IHG ladies. After topping and node removal the other day they are doing well. They are a bit hungry/thirsty in the picture so forgive me! The inner growth tips have begun to grow out now so it won’t be long till they take off and I’ll be tying them down into the qaudline.

I’ve got 2 things I’m excited to shares with the first being some new genetics that arrived today!
:green_heart: PeanutButterBreath - by ThugPug

Which came with some freebies!
These are 2 chemovars by RAWGenetics
-Maqui Gelato (Açai Gelato x French To
-Garlic Bread (GMO x French Toast)
Both of these I’m looking forward to especially that Garlic Bread!
The real exciting news though is today is FLIP day for the 4x4! I'm really excited for this tent to explode into some frosty buds and I can’t wait to put this 500W @Budget LED to work!

I got my automated watering system installed this morning and ready for their first feed using it this week!

In the picture above in my reservoir you can see the 2 pumps. The one with the short hoses is for mixing which turns on 30 minutes prior to the feed pump to circulate the reservoir and make sure it’s all evenly distributed. The feed pump kicks on for 2m0s currently which I’ll be running for the first week or two and then it will get bumped up a bit during to keep them happy during their flowering push!

These ladies are currently taking 5.25g/Gal of MegaCrop which will be increased during flower. Later in the flowering stage I will be introducing BudExplosion from @GreenleafNutr to bump up the girls that extra bit.

Lots more to come and with the start of flower I can’t wait to see some frost on the Gorillas and PPunch! I have a strange feeling this round will be extra frostayy:yummy:

[/slowclap]
Welcome to the Wiserhood Dutch.
:bravo:

Nice update Dutch! that 4x4 is gonna be awesome in a few weeks that nice flat canopy is going to be covered in buds. What week do you introduce Bud Explosion?

Really digging the circulation pump hoses. Great idea!

The normal curvature in that hose is finally useful for something. :laugh:

Highya Dutchie,

I gotta chime in here! That is one pretty canopy! Looks like your best start yet! Namaste!

Nice update Dutch! that 4x4 is gonna be awesome in a few weeks that nice flat canopy is going to be covered in buds. What week do you introduce Bud Explosion?
Thanks N420! I’m really looking forward to a canopy of fat buds that’s for sure! I’m going to start BE beginning of week 4!

Really digging the circulation pump hoses. Great idea!
The normal curvature in that hose is finally useful for something. :laugh:
Thanks multi and I agree! The curve was handy in this application haha

Highya Dutchie,
I gotta chime in here! That is one pretty canopy! Looks like your best start yet! Namaste!
Cheers Bode! It’s definitely my best start and hopefully going to be my biggest and best looking yield to date as well!

Are those #2 smarts? What is the lift you put in the saucer under them, it appears you cut it from something maybe?
They are 5Gal fabrics and they are just regular plant risers i ordered from the zon. They have gone up in price like crazy though!

Nice fresh looking foliage. I'm in on this one. Gonna be packed right out in there near the end.
Happy Daze
Hey Dank and welcome pal! Thanks for the compliment and if you got any questions along the way just ask away!
It’s encouraged!

Update

Nov. 23
Pheno Hunt Group 3
Day - 72

Pheno Hunt Group 4
Day - 25

Hey everyone, Happy Saturday!
Hope your all well and enjoying the weekend so far. Got a few things to go over today and I’m super excited so let’s dive into this shall we!

First up is the IHG ladies. After topping and node removal the other day they are doing well. They are a bit hungry/thirsty in the picture so forgive me! The inner growth tips have begun to grow out now so it won’t be long till they take off and I’ll be tying them down into the qaudline.

I’ve got 2 things I’m excited to shares with the first being some new genetics that arrived today!
:green_heart: PeanutButterBreath - by ThugPug

Which came with some freebies!
These are 2 chemovars by RAWGenetics
-Maqui Gelato (Açai Gelato x French To
-Garlic Bread (GMO x French Toast)
Both of these I’m looking forward to especially that Garlic Bread!
The real exciting news though is today is FLIP day for the 4x4! I'm really excited for this tent to explode into some frosty buds and I can’t wait to put this 500W @Budget LED to work!

I got my automated watering system installed this morning and ready for their first feed using it this week!

In the picture above in my reservoir you can see the 2 pumps. The one with the short hoses is for mixing which turns on 30 minutes prior to the feed pump to circulate the reservoir and make sure it’s all evenly distributed. The feed pump kicks on for 2m0s currently which I’ll be running for the first week or two and then it will get bumped up a bit during to keep them happy during their flowering push!

These ladies are currently taking 5.25g/Gal of MegaCrop which will be increased during flower. Later in the flowering stage I will be introducing BudExplosion from @GreenleafNutr to bump up the girls that extra bit.

Lots more to come and with the start of flower I can’t wait to see some frost on the Gorillas and PPunch! I have a strange feeling this round will be extra frostayy:yummy:
Things are looking mighty green and dialed in!!! Good job sir!!

Back
Top Bottom