Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Plant the seed a little deeper and the helmet will come off.
I'm about to plant my first seeds once they sprout a tap root. they have been soaking in RO water for about 24 hours now and I'm about to put them in moist paper towels untill realy to put in the promix. How deep should I plant them to avoid them coming up wearing helmets?

Highya Dutchie, HF, Guys,

When I took the helmets off, they were more than a day above soil. I tried the water trick 3 times to no avail. My thinking was, if I don't take them off, they'll die anyways.

Highya Dutchie, HF, Guys,

When I took the helmets off, they were more than a day above soil. I tried the water trick 3 times to no avail. My thinking was, if I don't take them off, they'll die anyways.
Mine were above soil for almost a day and I was in the same mindset. If I left them for to long then they would just die but I’ll be posting some pictures this morning to show how happy they all are and doing well! No problems from removing the seed casing Or membrane just have to be delicate!

Have we become plant surgeons? lol

Why dont you use regular seeds???
Just asking van een belgische buur :ganjamon:
Personally I don’t have the time to be wasted on males currently. I’m using all female seeds to Pheno Hunt this round and find a good strong selection of mothers that I can run. From there I will be dropping some of my reg seeds and eventually doing some breeding! That will all be in my future journal for breeding and my perpetual start!!

May 5

Hey Hey everyone and welcome once again to another beautiful Sunday update! The sun has been out all day and it finally really felt like spring today! With that being said my young seedlings are all doing great and beginning to grow bigger. It won’t be long now till these little ones get a few main leaves going and begin to take off! I really look forward to running quadlines for them all! Should be a lot of fun and work but going to pay off in the end! I’ll have to get more ties and staples lol! So here’s a few shots of the babies and their beautiful green heads blowing in the wind!

I’ve decided to take them out of the dome today and let them begin their journey in the free air! They are all doing really well and will need more light soon to reduce the stretch and help them begin their new life strong! In no particular order here is a few Closeups if the seedlings!

Now as for my germination I’m sure you can see in the pictures there is 1 spot still without a seedling! That’s Pink Kush #1 and unfortunately I don’t think she is going to make it. I also have a mutant in the group who I have now taken out of my Pheno Hunt. BadAzz Kush #3 is a triploid and although doing well and looking healthy so far it’s not a genetic feature I want in my mother plant! Check her out!

So here’s my dilemma.... do I pull the Pink Kush and BadAzz Kush and drop 2 other beans of another strain I’m really wanting to do OR leave out the 1 Pink and growout the BadAzz to see what she does for fun!
What’s your thoughts??

Well that basically brings this update to a close! The seedlings are doing well and over the next few days they should really start to show their stuff and pick up pace. I can’t wait to get these all growing strong and see how they perform!

Stay Medicated!

Back
Top Bottom