Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Oh well apparently my whole update didn’t load LOL!

Hello!! I’m good and i hope your all well !
I figured you were "place marking" to drop an update once compiled.

I was trying to sneak in ironically. LoL
:blunt:

May 6

Okie Dokie!

What’s going on my friends sorry for any confusion lol I’m not sure what’s going on lol I thought I posted and update but nothing came through so here we are!

Well Pink Kush#1 who I thought wasn’t going to make it turned around and surprised me!

Here she is poking above the ground with her 2 sisters PK#2 and PK#3
She’s poking her head above soil and joining the party! :high-five:Fashionably late but better than never! So with that being said that’s 18/18 seeds germinated. I’m pretty happy about that I must say :slide: and now to see what all these strains can do will be the fun part! Here they all are stretching out and getting bigger!

I hope you are all well and Stay Medicated!

Shed said that he has to grind them but I've found that the amount that I mixed disovled well. I'll be using some again shortly so we shall see
Sorry Professor, that's not why I was grinding their balls! They dissolve perfectly well in water. What they make next to impossible is the ability to repeat your measurement from one time to the next. So I ground them so the entire mixture would have the same consistency. My downfall was the moisture that the powder absorbed during the process (I live in high RH), which made all my previous measurements invalid due to the new homogeneous powder now containing a higher moisture content. It also caused clumping. Now I mix larger amounts at once (DrDoob's suggestion) which evens out the margin of error when dealing with the balls.
18/18 seeds germinated
Nice stats Dutch! Congrats :).

Sorry Professor, that's not why I was grinding their balls! They dissolve perfectly well in water. What they make next to impossible is the ability to repeat your measurement from one time to the next. So I ground them so the entire mixture would have the same consistency. My downfall was the moisture that the powder absorbed during the process (I live in high RH), which made all my previous measurements invalid due to the new homogeneous powder now containing a higher moisture content. It also caused clumping. Now I mix larger amounts at once (DrDoob's suggestion) which evens out the margin of error when dealing with the balls.

Nice stats Dutch! Congrats :).
I see. Well the seedlings are doing great so I haven't ballsed it up yet ;)

May 9

What’s up everyone! I hope your all well and enjoying the day! Got a little bit to go over so I’ll dive right in!

The seedlings were all needing more light now so I decide to take one of my SP-150s yesterday from my 3x3 and add it to my Seedling Tent! Well man does this light ever kick some serious brightness out !!

I raised it up to about 28” from the seedling tops and so far they have all peeled up and are loving life! They have adapted well to the new lighting since yesterday and have begun growing stronger! Majority have begun their second set of leaves now and with tomorrow being Day 7 it marks the ending of week 1 Seedling stage and the beginning of Veg stage! They should all have some established roots by now to get them going strong and over the next week or so we should really begin to see some good growth! Here’s a few pictures of the family under the new SP-150! :cool:

Enjoy and Stay Medicated

Back
Top Bottom