Well I decided to do one last press before my big Wedding trip so I hope you enjoy!

This is some super terpene rich flower with an incredible uplifting high! I was extremely excited to press it out after seeing how it pressed I was very happy!

Bring your drool buckets! Enjoy!

Pure Sativa

What temp do you like squeezing at and how long?
Very nice! Congratulations and good luck!
:passitleft:
Hey Bobby thank you! Every chemovar will squeeze differently at different temps so it’s always best to play around with it! The general rule I follow is my first squeeze I’ll start at 205-210°F for 2m30s and see how the return is. From there I can determine how low of a temp I’ll go for terpene preservation and the consistency I want with my rosin!

Remeber high temps will give you a more stable product like shatter where your lower temps will produce a more unstable produce similar to a budder/wax or sap!

Hey @Blazinjones welcome and what’s up!
I’m actually Canadian and after everything was said and done to my door it was $650CDN so not bad at all! Some other presses were well into the 1000$+ dollars to ship here so I am extremely happy with my press and how well it works!

Im glad your tagging along and I look forward to showing off some more rosin!!
That’s not that bad at all I just wish I knew if I could rent it out or where I could rent one ?

Nice an yea those presses can get dam rediculous in pricing lol. But yea man not bad I'll have to Google it make sure I'm right but tht wud be right around 500 bucks usd give or take a few lol. I was looking at this one an checking out the different plates that could go for it an what not. Then I was like oh yea maybe I should check the price see if it's even in my price range an go figure it was like 1800$ so I was like dam nope not tht one lol. Still 500 seems way more reasonable. With ur setup about how much can u press at once without blow outs or mishaps.

That isn’t bad really.

Great question blaze ✊ :passitleft:

Well I decided to do one last press before my big Wedding trip so I hope you enjoy!

This is some super terpene rich flower with an incredible uplifting high! I was extremely excited to press it out after seeing how it pressed I was very happy!

Bring your drool buckets! Enjoy!

Pure Sativa
Great video bro

Can you not re run it again make sure it’s all out ? How do you know when to lift up and remove ?

Great video bro

Can you not re run it again make sure it’s all out ? How do you know when to lift up and remove ?

You can do a second press but it’s not as high of quality and I’m only looking for the best for myself! You look for the flow of rosin or the bubbling to slow or stop and that’s when you know the press is complete. It also depends on temps. Lower temps you will be pressing longer than with higher temps!!

You can do a second press but it’s not as high of quality and I’m only looking for the best for myself! You look for the flow of rosin or the bubbling to slow or stop and that’s when you know the press is complete. It also depends on temps. Lower temps you will be pressing longer than with higher temps!!
Yeah just asked granpa tokin what he ran his last batch at he said 215-220f for 2 mins

Now how do you know what temps are suitable for what strains ?

Every chemovar will press different at different temps. It’s always best to start around 210-215°F and try a press to see the quality and yield and then you can determine how low you want to go. Maybe drop the temp 30-40°F and try it again! The consistency on the rosin will change and so will TBE flavour profile

Every chemovar will press different at different temps. It’s always best to start around 210-215°F and try a press to see the quality and yield and then you can determine how low you want to go. Maybe drop the temp 30-40°F and try it again! The consistency on the rosin will change and so will TBE flavour profile
See I like a shatter glass consistency but something I can bend if room temp and goes kinda glass when cold ?

Thanks Dutch taking it all in. Sounds like a fairly easy process .

Did my first squeeze tonight.
20190416_202331.jpg

20190416_202946.jpg

@ Dutchman1990

Hey bud, my 6 ton Dabpress should be here any day, so I am pulling up a chair if that is cool with you.
Hope you don't mind if I lean on you a bit as I learn.
Time to catch up on the reading.
GR

Did my first squeeze tonight.
20190416_202331.jpg

20190416_202946.jpg
Woohoo! :high-five: That looks great Derby! Can’t wait to see you squish it out! It’s addicting so be careful haha!

@ Dutchman1990

Hey bud, my 6 ton Dabpress should be here any day, so I am pulling up a chair if that is cool with you.
Hope you don't mind if I lean on you a bit as I learn.
Time to catch up on the reading.
GR
Ok caught up!
Let's rock this joint!

Absolutely my man! @gr865 if you have any questions at all don’t hesitate to ask! I’m just getting back to the grind of things from the wedding and honeymoon so ill be on here again regularly! Can’t wait to see your squeezes!

Stay Medicated

Plan on purchasing a vape pin, looking at the INNOKIN™ ITASTE VV V4.0 . Anyone have thoughts on this?
Friend has the older model of this unit and loves it.
So new don't want to just buy something then have to buy something else, if you know what I mean.

Plan on purchasing a vape pin, looking at the INNOKIN™ ITASTE VV V4.0 . Anyone have thoughts on this?
Friend has the older model of this unit and loves it.
So new don't want to just buy something then have to buy something else, if you know what I mean.

I personally don’t vape or use pens generally! I use my dab rig everyday and that’s my go to for rosin or shatter! Sorry I can’t be of better assistance with that topic! Let me know what you end up getting though cause I’m always interested in learning and hearing opinions of products!!

I’m back and have been squeezing but haven’t done any vids yet! I’ll be sure to do a nice few squeeze videos back to back this weekend though! I’ve got all my flowers cured nicely now so I’ll be doing some Crystal Candy and Critical+2.0 rosin this weekend!
:drool:
Cant wait and I hope your all well! If anyone has any questions regarding my technique or how I press let me know and I can make a tutorial video on my process!

I’m not an expert by any means but have found a consistent way of getting 20-25% return with 1st Press at multiple temp ranges! There is a few tricks to getting a good press out of your material!

Stay Medicated and videos to come!

Back
Top Bottom