Here we go.

Nuts & Bolts

Genetics : Barneys Farm

Variety : Gorilla Zkittlez
Critical Kush

(Purchased from @CoffeeShopSeeds)

Medium: Seed raising mix (seedling)
Premixed Organic blend (grow)

Nute Input: Back Country blend (Veg/Bloom/Bloom Booster)

Environment: 3m x 3m Greenhouse.

Lighting: That big yellow thing in the sky 🌞 (Thermonuclear)

IMG_20220902_201632.jpg
IMG_20220902_201858.jpg

Put in plenty of pics just for you @Trala

Ok quick update. Saved the girls from the slugs. They were circling like a cpl sharks.

Tucked them in within the clone tent

Do Not tell the Wife!

Hooked up the smart switch timer, and said a little prayer, if there really are Canna Gods, they will guide me through safe passage.

2C overnight, would have been a rough night.

Plus the Cultiv8 clone globe under the light ballast did Courtz proper justice in my opinion, definitely my best 3-4 day old seedling Ive ever grown.

20220824_134523.jpg
20220825_060831.jpg

(RIP)

So its the Rock chick autos turn under the bright light after a solid day in the Sun.

Thats probably the advantage to an Auto, less structure on the light schedule.

Now if I can just sneak the tent into the garage..........

Im so happy for me too.

Aye aye Captain. Or is it Master? Or Chief? Or Head Engineer.....well whatever it is Im on the train.

Haha fun and games it is...
Lol I would call her a ring leader 😆

But awesome start @DV8 I'm definitely following along..but I'll be taking a seat in the back and waiting for the rest of the ruffians to show.......where's the coffee?!

And nice I'm glad I get to see more of caliseeds genetics.. Im almost done with one of thier strains now and I can say I am not disappointed 😁

Congrats, they're beautiful!
Thanks Carmen. Babies tend to be.

The girls namesakes arent stunners, but beautiful in their own ways, perhaps these two will be the same.
Will you use anything to deter the slugs and snails. Iron pellet traps for example?
Its a good question. I really dont like poisoning things with baits so I wont go down that road.

Mostly I just kos (kill on sight).

I might see if theres anything more than the balls of cardboard and lids filled with beer thats kinda low impact.

Ill have to look into your suggestion here, not sure what it is you're referencing.

But I know Ive never had this many before to deal with so Im definitely shopping options.

Monday daily update.

Day 3 ( +11 dlh).

Girls together.
IMG_20220905_184405.jpg

Adalita (GZ)
IMG_20220905_184250.jpg

Chrissy (CK)
IMG_20220905_184109.jpg

They stayed under the lamp since 5am after lights out at 11pm. Schedule is set to repeat daily.

Try and give them a few days while the overnights are so low.

Watered them just before snapping these pics.

I feel like they dropped the stripping and got greened up on those first true leaves.

Not much more to tell, except to say I hope they get growing, I will definitely push them come first feed.

Ill have to look into your suggestion here, not sure what it is you're referencing.
Take a look at this stuff. I used it last summer and I have not seen snails in my garden this winter. My conclusion after moving from a snail infestation to none visible anywhere, this has worked for me. I was wondering if the iron would change the substrate and the nutritional needs of cannabis. I used it for leafy veg and my mint! I just top dressed with them, but I was thinking that if they cause ph or nute issues, you could sit the pots in a pot saucer and put a ring of pellets around the bottom rather than top dressing, but a more experienced grower might be able to answer that. The pellets work like a bomb!

Goodluck with your grow man enjoy it
Thanks mate. Feels awesome to have a couple girls going again. Even if I feel like a bit of a newbie with Autos.
Lol I would call her a ring leader 😆
😆 Nailed it!
But awesome start @DV8 I'm definitely following along..but I'll be taking a seat in the back and waiting for the rest of the ruffians to show.......where's the coffee?!
Well youll have to forgive me mate, everythings on a shoestring around here. Ill have the assistant look into it for you.

Chairs are comfy though. Welcome anytime mate.

And nice I'm glad I get to see more of caliseeds genetics.. Im almost done with one of thier strains now and I can say I am not disappointed 😁
Thats great news. Way before I got here a few growers I know said to try Barneys. Such beautiful plants.

Im a wee bit obsessed having about 20 different types to try yet. Im sure Ill learn a lot.
Hey Buddy, sorry I'm late.
Hope your having a great weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Welcome any time Bill. Thanks for stopping in. Your good vibes always make me smile. Its like having a friendly Dad figure around, I love it.

Take a look at this stuff. I used it last summer and I have not seen snails in my garden this winter. My conclusion after moving from a snail infestation to none visible anywhere, this has worked for me.
Thats how a recommendation should be written.
I was wondering if the iron would change the substrate and the nutritional needs of cannabis.
Honestly I have enough plants in there and outside that I shouldnt need to put directly on the girls, but you raise a valid point of discussion.
I used it for leafy veg and my mint! I just top dressed with them, but I was thinking that if they cause ph or nute issues, you could sit the pots in a pot saucer and put a ring of pellets around the bottom rather than top dressing, but a more experienced grower might be able to answer that. The pellets work like a bomb!
Good suggestion.

Thanks Carmen, a lot of love for gardening is when others help solve a problem you are experiencing.

Ill be sure to try and source them and get them in the garden.

Day 4 (+13 dlh)

Girls together
IMG_20220906_170559.jpg

Adalita (GZ)
IMG_20220906_170821.jpg

Chrissy (KC)
IMG_20220906_170944.jpg

Girls seem to be doing their thing, get some close ups again tomorrow night when I get a chance to really look them over.

Might even put them up a size if they look strong and healthy. Cant be certain how well they move their roots through the plug.

Ive really fallen in love with Barneys seeds, cant wait for the photoperiods.

Hope you are enjoying the beautiful sunrise and sunset pics that I catch from my backyard. Makes an easy background.

Back
Top Bottom