Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Morning V. We finally got the freaking cold you were talking about. 16 today for a while.
Sorry Stone. I don't really like cold weather myself. I had my parka on this morning.
I always thought that I would end up in the PNW. I think that I'd do well in that type of climate.

It's ruff here too

Was 55 when I got up....had to wear sweats

Only gonna be 80 today

So I can totally relate
Poor guy. I feel super bad for you.
I know you are part lizard. Must be cold.

Yuck! Bananananananas!
Y'all might like em though.

Through good and bad y'all stuck it out with me. Can't thank you enough for all of times y'all picked me up and kept me going. And thank you for all of the over- the-top silliness that I love so dearly. I think for the most part we had a really good time.
It's been great getting to know everyone a little better as well.

I guess this is a wrap. All the girls are curing in their jars and its time to move forward.
I do plan on a part two of Barney's gear next summer where I'll grow out the Red Diesel, Peppermint Kush and Peyote Critical.

TTFN.:thanks:

Through good and bad y'all stuck it out with me. Can't thank you enough for all of times y'all picked me up and kept me going. And thank you for all of the over- the-top silliness that I love so dearly. I think for the most part we had a really good time.
It's been great getting to know everyone a little better as well.

I guess this is a wrap. All the girls are curing in their jars and its time to move forward.
I do plan on a part two of Barney's gear next summer where I'll grow out the Red Diesel, Peppermint Kush and Peyote Critical.

TTFN.:thanks:
Where we going?

Ok Ok I'll keep them all.
Bananananas are the reason I had to cut my hair off. Don't like them now. The smell makes me dry-heave.
I look like a cat coughing up a hairball. :rofl: :laugh::rofl::laugh:

There's a story in this that I'm not sure I want to hear...nah, I do!
Lol. I had dreads for about 16 years. Not nasty ones. Mine were completely natural and actually looked nice.....for dreads anyway. They went down past my butt. I might still have them but....
My kid ate a banana and puked in my hair and you can't get that shit out. Chop chop.
I though about getting them back. It's very easy with my hair. I'm undecided.

Back
Top Bottom