EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

My wife was in car reck earlier today so it’s been a hectic day. She’s ok but the car has a lot of damage and it was her fault to boot. She was on rainy roads and come around a curve and traffic was stoped, she hit another car in the rear but it could have been a lot worse I guess. The important thing is she’s ok.✌
Dam man I own a body shop c them all the time just ppl forget that cars kill I’m so glad she ok I’m a lil late but catching up

Putting my seed into water tonight. I haven’t looked at seeds as of yet. I’ll report back what mine look like a bit later. Good luck sir. I used to buy cheap ass seeds that looked like what your explaining years back and never had any good luck with them at all. Hope this isn’t the case with these
Yea I’ve never had a lot of luck with partially white looking seeds but hopefully this time will be different. Tonight will make 48hrs I believe since I started germination so hopefully they will germ, I believe if the other two dosidos don’t start showing tail by tomorrow then I’m gonna go ahead and drop those other two I got. I planted my Chemdog today and her taproot was growing good so hopefully she will sprout up tomorrow or next day. Nemesis is showing a small taproot and so is the Crown Royale so it shouldn’t be to long I will have some babies lol✌️

I went ahead and put another Dosido in to soak just in case one or both of those other two don’t germ, as soon as I dropped it in the water it sank to bottom. Most seeds will float for at least a few hours before sinking so that could be a bad sign. I planted a Crown Royale and the Nemesis is rockwool cubes and those two will go in dwc. I don’t have a lot of experience with rockwool but last run I started one in rockwool and she done good so hopefully these two will also. I was gonna plant them in solo of coco and then transfer to dwc at 8-10 days old but I figured I would try the rockwool again lol✌️

The first soil grow I done went perfectly but when I started my second grow i overwatered like crazy lol. It was hard for me to get watering right in soil. My soil probably wasn’t the best either but I’m glad I found coco. You was the one that mostly got me started with coco, I seen your results you was getting so I gave it a try and never looked back lol.✌️

Yea coco is great, I got paranoid about the rockwool and just went and took them out and put in solo of coco lol. I figure I better stay with what has worked good for me. I don’t have any experience with rockwool and it can be tricky so I will start in coco lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom