Emeraldo's 2017 Female Seeds Grow - Sexbud - ICE - Purple Maroc

Wow! That PM is looking great to be at 30!!

Thanks KW! It is really amazing. Started flowering outdoors around July 4. The other PM plant I have started flowering just this week, so we know that not all PMs will be that early. Guess I just lucked out on the early bloomer, I will smoke a fresh joint while waiting for the others to catch up!

:tokin:

Behold Sexbud 1 (first) and 2 (squat bush) below, taken yesterday. Actually saw trichs on SB1 for the first time this morning.
IMG_074949.jpg
IMG_075045.jpg
IMG_075148.jpg

Kw that post was for you! seriously you might like purple maroc, as you said. pretty easy going plant, vigorous, pest & mold resistant, and early flowering on one. the other pm is about 3 weeks behind the early girl, smaller colas, and actually has been losing lots of fan leaves, especially after too much water once this past week, lots of totally yellow or turning light green then yellow. i let it dry and and took it as a sign of N deficiency in my home cooked soil. so continued feeding with BioThrive Bloom + BioBud. never tried this flowering food before, seems pretty decent so far. anyway, saw your hydro situation. that is disappointing for everybody. keep the thread rolling! cheers

checked purple maroc's trichs - @ 40% milky / 50% clear on most buds - not quite there yet!

:rollit:

photo of early flowerer 6 weeks and 6 days of flowering. in morning sunlight. most smaller buds are looking like this, the big colas still have a ways farther to go.

IMG_080753.jpg

Purple maroc update: due to ripeness, one plant chopped. The pistils were finally wilting brown, about 50% of more of the trichs were cloudy. Here some photos from that morning, yesterday. Compared to the other pm in this grow, this plant was extremely vigorous, was fimmed, pushed up 4 huge colas, and the pistils were strong and dense, purple calyxes swelling, and the trichs were rapidly going milky.

IMG_083044.jpg
IMG_082837.jpg
IMG_0826_1_1.jpg
IMG_082554.jpg

The second purple maroc has now entered the window, with over 50% milky trichs, very sticky, and half her buds (mostly from the top of the plant) were harvested this morning. There was some strong pistil growth on some of the top as well as secondary lower buds and so I left about half the buds unharvested and placed her back in the sun and gave water. Six hours later that growth pushed out more pistils.

IMG_087042.jpg
IMG_086244.jpg

The second purple maroc has now entered the window, with over 50% milky trichs, very sticky, and half her buds (mostly from the top of the plant) were harvested this morning. There was some strong pistil growth on some of the top as well as secondary lower buds and so I left about half the buds unharvested and placed her back in the sun and gave water. Six hours later that growth pushed out more pistils.

IMG_087042.jpg
IMG_086244.jpg
Grew a Marco once, psyched for You! Nice job!

The second sexbud smells not of pineapple (like SB1 did) but of grapefruit. She seems to be getting close in terms of pistils turning in and becoming brown. Think I will wait a bit longer with this one.
IMG_087246.jpg

PMs and SBs are all harvested and curing at this point. All that is left is to wait for ICE to finish. As expected, she flowered later than the others, but is coming along nicely.

IMG_088439.jpg
IMG_088339.jpg

Back
Top Bottom