Equanimity's First Grow - Lemon Kush - Canna Coco - CFL

Yeah it would have drawbacks but it still a novel idea just not when its snowing

i can say when its a nice sunny day by the river blue skys and you have your solar pipe, itll beat any other form of smoking that you can possibly do at that moment. its great for any size gatherings but like you mention terrible for the snow. it is possible if you live where i do and get the blue skys with the heavy snow, where it gets so bright you can hardly even keep ur eyes open. might even be able to do a solar hit off the snow! ha may need to try that this year. but when i go snowboarding we usually have a iolite vaporizer on hand. its just a portable gas powered vaporizer. looks the size and shape of a flask. pre load your bowl, go up the slopes, and vape on the top. hope you dont crash and land on it on the way down! ;)

I&i

There are some things which I will give in to, like, I have no qualms replacing my antiquated landline with a telephone that allows me to type this post; or drilling holes in my 100 year old home so as to hang my 2013 television set on the wall.

There are, however, parts of the past im not ready to let go of; like spliffs lol

I'm still a big fan of blunts and bowls. Part of growing this high quality stuff is smelling and tasting it, and as far as I heard vaping doesn't give you that. And I love the feel of it. Same reason I couldn't switch to e-cigs.

Well monetarily as well but I was speaking to the worth to me. Either way you are right.

Can one smoke the mulch in analogue fashion after the extraction process?

I've just broken the first rule; I lobbed off one of the underperforming flowers and dried it out on a rack over the toaster. I then skinned up with the charred mess I got back from this process. Half way through a joint of it, I am indeed stoned. I'll definitely be doing a proper cure though.. Tastes like ass. Didn't expect any sort of high from it at this early stage though; not even in flower a month yet.

I knew it, dude! you are doing PRIMO!!

So, today i read another guide...

..this one discussed defoliation during the flowering stage.

I chose two of the girls for this process (the guide suggested sampling the technique); the plants i chose were Caprica Six (as it's my least favourite plant) and Christine Kochanski (being the strongest plant, if any can survive it, she can).

I stripped many of the larger fan leaves from around the main colas in a top to bottom direction on both plants and put them back in the cupboard. It was quite a lot of leaves and as such all that's left is the bud sites and 'sweet leaves' down to a certain point where I've left most of the older, larger fan leaves.

The leaves were emptied into a pan of water and simmered gently for half an hour until they gave up their green blood into the water. This was strained and added to tomorrow night's feed.

Sorry these are sideways cos my phone is just a pig.
20140719_013425.jpg
20140719_013418.jpg
20140719_013438.jpg
20140719_015120.jpg

ive been curious about this. i have a few smaller branches on one flower room of ours that i was wanting to trim them off to help boost the top colas but am not wanting to hurt this particular crop as we need this medicine on our counter in 30 days and were 10 days from possible chop.

ive read about people cloning while plant is in flower stage and have heard of them defoliating.

will be staying tuned to see the effect. wont be able to do it on this grow but will do on future grows if it works.

also this homemade plant tea you make out of your trimmings.. how long have you done this and have you noticed any effects? i do know that the plant itself can be used as a insecticide so curious on to if it has effects with keeping gnats at bay or any added feeding. thanks!

I&i

ive been curious about this. i have a few smaller branches on one flower room of ours that i was wanting to trim them off to help boost the top colas but am not wanting to hurt this particular crop as we need this medicine on our counter in 30 days and were 10 days from possible chop.

ive read about people cloning while plant is in flower stage and have heard of them defoliating.

will be staying tuned to see the effect. wont be able to do it on this grow but will do on future grows if it works.

also this homemade plant tea you make out of your trimmings.. how long have you done this and have you noticed any effects? i do know that the plant itself can be used as a insecticide so curious on to if it has effects with keeping gnats at bay or any added feeding. thanks!

I&i

I've not found any information about these teas and if they do much and googling pulls up all of the teas you drink and there's a bunch of that.

My reasoning is that the leaves contain all manner of minerals and such that they've used to grow themselves; iron, calcium, whatever else. So I'm just taking back what i put in before i throw them away and hopefully doing the plants some good with it.

i know its been used for composting, and i know its used as a insecticide.

so it cant hurt.. so many things to do with this plant i cant believe 75% of it use to be thrown away 10 years ago.

I&i

What I do is get a nylon and put in A few different guanos and potash and dunk it in warm water for about 10 minutes and let it sit for 3 days then use as normal. I also add baby formula but you joined after I mentioned it in my journal. Baby formula contains most of the macro nutrients the plants need. 1 packed scoop per gallon of water.

does it matter which baby formula? I've almost a full tin of SMA staydown; my youngest has recently stopped using it. be nice to get some use out of the stuff.

Go for it It should react around the same since a lot of the ingredients are the same but I dont know how it will react to soya so use small amounts to make sure the plant will utilize it first. The ingedients for the one I use is in my photo gallery if you want to compare

Back
Top Bottom