First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Organic

Re: First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Org

you like chemdawg/og/lemon kush ehh? temps should remain 60-70f and humidity the 50-70%

I like anything kush , lemon is my favorite was very stoked to get these beans at the price I did!

Re: First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Org

Imho, you may wanna hang upside down until the stems snap, not just bend. Then alternate sealing in a jar. There's more to it (humidity levels) and lots of different methods, but just dry/cure slowly for at least 2 weeks.

yep its fine to put them in jars i the jar is not full, i also use plastic tubs that seal air tight so anything that seals air tight will be ok for the cure,

its best to dry the buds by hanging them upside down in a dark place, i use a wardrobe and hang the buds on coat hangers until the stems snap or until the buds feel pretty dry, then they go into jars and burped several times a day for the first few days then reduce the time until humidity is stable and buds are no longer getting moist then you can leave the lid on for a long cure or dip in as and when you want to smoke some.

people also dry by placing buds in paper bags, i have often used a shoe box as well and must make sure the buds are spread out, so i cut the buds from the stem then place the buds inside a shoe box and leave the lid slightly open then each day i would move the buds around or turn them over to stop them going flat on one side,

the box method is a slightly quicker method to dry the buds as your removing them from the stem, i only do that with a selection of buds so ive got something to sample while the rest is drying in the cupboard,

I cut my flowers from the stalks immediately and lay them down on a piece of paper to dry. a mesh fabric is even better like those hanging racks. the stems are convenient, but im scared of mold and I want a steady even dry

Picked up a 60x-100x scope today. Looking through it is like peaking at heaven. Lemon kush has almost all cloudy trichs, no amber yet. Gonna give her 10 more days and no nutes just pH water. The others are gonna get a full dose of nutes still have clear trichs. Really wish I could post pics from the microscope. Pretty stuff.

White rhino x mazar is still drying , stems still have some bend left.

White window x skunk 1 is coming a long well, smelled green at first kinda like strong fresh cut grass, now I'm picking up dank notes, but very subtle. Gonna burp it a number of times tomorrow then start just 2x a day after that.

they do tend to dry quicker when you cut them off the stems, my buds in the shoe box dry much quicker than the hanging buds, ive got some old nets in the cupboard so going to make a drying rack out of them at some point so it gives a more even dry because the box method needs the buds turning to stop them getting squashed on the one side.

ive also found that when you hang buds on their branches if you get a sharp knife and cut a slit along the stems then this allows them to dry a bit quicker as the stem is not holding moisture so dries out quicker than the buds

I like when my buds are at a always in a mostiure losing state, even when they are curing. cure should just slow the process drying process down a lot. I use a ziplock bag now instead of a jar (because I don't have a lot of bud and I smoke it all right away LOL)

my bud is smooth and but I want it to be the smoothest and most flavorful. I need some new strains im tired of all these chemd crosses. she hits too heavy.

ive been smoking some haze or something and its so nice. mildly sweet, also kinda piney. less loud than og kush, even less loud than the strongest chemd cross ive ever head, diesel itself.

good street buds here till my serious 6 is done. haze? widow? idk. ive got a white cross growing now so ill finally know what white widow is like soon enough :)

IMG_20131020_220509027.jpg

If you don't like hard hitters like Diesel, you won't like the Widow either probably. Pretty stout as well.

doesn't help that snow white is supposed to be even more indica based because the father is a "pure" indica. well see what happens though, cant judge before walking the walk.

"Nirvana Snow White is one of our top-notch selections from the 'white' marijuana seeds family. Her pure Cannabis Indica father gives Snow White a denser stature than close relative White Widow, making this F1 hybrid a big yielder indeed. Its cannabis plants bear dense sticky buds covered in trichomes. These marijuana seeds are well suited to cultivation in hydro or similar systems. With its lovely smooth taste and powerful Indica stone, Snow White is one of the nicest Widow variations available."

why not go with a nice fruity sativa, jack flash is one of my all time favs, such a nice fruity tangy smoke, perfect for a daytime smoke.

but im going back over 10 years, i got jack flash growing now and nearly ready for harvest so will know if its the same strain as i know and like, if not i can take a trip south and get some clones from a jack flash mother from the 70's, its the same person i used to buy it off back in the 90's so i know i can get it if this dont turn out all that nice.

I want a jack cross SO badly. I would also like to try cotton candy, chocolate or another haze. Problem is I don't buy seeds, I'm too chicken. The seeds I've acquired have been by the luck of trade and breeding.

you should hit up herbies head shop, no risk what so ever, comes in a discreet envelope and always good seeds, plus if you buy 1 seed you will get 3 free, 1 x fem and 2x regular, the cotton candy was a free seed but dont think it is anymore.

his single seed prices are some of the best ive seen with seeds as little as £1 each.

I like when my buds are at a always in a mostiure losing state, even when they are curing. cure should just slow the process drying process down a lot. I use a ziplock bag now instead of a jar (because I don't have a lot of bud and I smoke it all right away LOL)

my bud is smooth and but I want it to be the smoothest and most flavorful. I need some new strains im tired of all these chemd crosses. she hits too heavy.

ive been smoking some haze or something and its so nice. mildly sweet, also kinda piney. less loud than og kush, even less loud than the strongest chemd cross ive ever head, diesel itself.

good street buds here till my serious 6 is done. haze? widow? idk. ive got a white cross growing now so ill finally know what white widow is like soon enough :)

White Widow is an Amsterdam favourite for a reason.

It hits like a train! :)

White Widow is an Amsterdam favourite for a reason.

It hits like a train! :)

that's fine, as long as it doesn't leave me with a headache after!

B., try some AK-47 if you haven't already. It's offspring, Tutankhamem, is s great daytime/sativa high as well.
I have Cotton Candy seeds from Herbies. They were freebies. Heard great stuff about the strain. I'll grow it soon.

cotton candy is a great strain to grow, its been a freebie with herbies a couple of times now so grew it the first time round and its a very nice plant and buds are very nice, its a great smoke, got some more but growing something different for my next grow, going after the purps

So may have a delema here, looks like buying a house in my case happens to the shortest process ever and may be moving by mid November. Which means I have to have this place cleaned up and looking/smelling like nothing ever happened in three weeks. Possibly earlier as I'm sure a visit from our current landlords will be coming which is not very good because one of them is a former FBI agent lol. He's really cool but I don't think he is this cool. So I may have to chop the rest early, the added weeks of potency is really not worth meeting hubba in jail. If I chop the lemon kush now (90/10% cloudy to amber) I'm hoping it will still be really good smoke. Not very excited about this but being a home owner has some serious advantages. Not to mention a number of unused closets.....and a garage ...and an attic.... Going to smoke a bowl and think about it but this grow may be finishing up.

Back
Top Bottom