First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Organic

Re: First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Org

Waiting til curing is done for the smoke report. I want it to be at its peak lol. White rhino x mazar is getting there ,developing very nicely after burping the jars for five minutes they smell more and more dank.

Re: First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Org

mine stinks so really hoping its a nice smoke, my room has never smelled like this before, im sure its down to the cheese crosses and the mazar x white rhino, their the main ones that stink when you touch them or movee the buds,

hopefully their all going to be a nice strain and cant wait to sample mine, the mazar x white rhino didnt look to great during veg, it didnt want to bush or or grow as well as the other plants, then when i flipped it 12-12 it came to life and exploded with growth, now im very happy with it and its on par with all the other plants, its plastered with trichomes and pretty similar to the sensi star, so cant wait to sample and give a smoke report, i wasnt planning on cloning it due to how it grew in veg, but now i seen what it does when flipped 12-12 i have now taken clones,

The flower time for the white rhino x mazar said 50 days I think so mine actually finished almost right on time. Smokes great!

1382905433543.jpg

looks like these girls aren't done yet, can these be re- vegged?

Stick them under 20/4 and wait about 6 weeks. They will grow again from there.

Be careful to give low amounts of water and very little, high nitrogen feeds while they are re-vegging. Many growers will even root crop and transplant into smaller pots.

It may be quicker and easier for you to take clones from them and re-veg them, you could get say 5 clones from there giving you more plants and less space taken up while you wait...

thanks for the flower time,
my reveg always take around 3 weeks to start growing again, none have taken more than 4 weeks,
week 1 you wont see any difference
week 2 you should see some very strange looking leaves, curly leaves etc,
week 3 you should see the new leaves growing that look more like cannabis leaves, after that its back in veg and monster cropped

Just joined site and am also just starting some lemon kush and have read thru this journal and feel i have learnt alot from all who contributed to the journal, so fingers crossed i have a good first grow!!!

Just joined site and am also just starting some lemon kush and have read thru this journal and feel i have learnt alot from all who contributed to the journal, so fingers crossed i have a good first grow!!!

Will you be doing a grow journal?

Never got around to weighing the yield but its almost gone and I'm all moved into my new place so will be putting some seeds in dirt soon.

Do you know what strain yet?

Gonna start with some bag seed just to practice lst techniques. Researching strains , any suggestions appreciated will be ordering from herbies.

Gonna start with some bag seed just to practice lst techniques. Researching strains , any suggestions appreciated will be ordering from herbies.

Herbies is great! I highly recommend anything from greenhouse seeds, or barneys farm :)

one of the best strains ive personally growin is criticals sensi star, i only shop at herbies as you can buy single seeds and his free seed offer is great.

also sub cools strains are suppose to be really nice as well but ive only had males so far, so cant vouch for them either way at the minute,

Back
Top Bottom