First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Organic

Re: First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Org

Yeah helping a long time friend get setup should hold my fix over til I get settled than I'll be back at it. Gonna post the pics from these guys when I chop em.

White rhino x mazar is still not quite dry yet, holding off another day for curing

Wwx skunk still curing

Re: First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Org

its not worth the risk, id of done the same,

the trichs still develop during the drying and cure process so it will get better as it dries.

im sure you will be very happy with the results,

I agree with DP, I had to chop early before, and it was still better than most street weed, even most good street weed.

1382491043974.jpg
1382495536827.jpg
1382495583895.jpg
1382498920928.jpg
1382498977516.jpg
1382499163862.jpg
I'm not dissapointed as it is.smoked some of the white rhino x mazar and I'm very impressed. Still needs to cure but if the others follow suit I will be happy, I also have a bin of all the popcorn hugs spread out but didn't photo it. I feel I have more then compensated my investment if these dry well. Time will tell.

that stuff looks amazing. why did the plant get so big yet not branch out much at all?

Don't know but that top nug is very dense. Much much more than any other on any plant. Only the kush grew anywhere near that high.

looks good to me my friend, you didnt harvest to early by the looks of it, possibly 10ish days give or take,

so should be fine, at least its not a load of fluffy pistils and fluffy buds, certainly looks like its got some weight to it,

cant wait to harvest the mazar x wr, mines getting really nice now, seems a very nice strain, hope the smoke report confirms that.

what for the white rhino, the last lot of pics i posted showed the white rhino, looks like its going to be a nice plant when finished, i got a way to go before harvest though so its still got some flowering to do, but seems to be flowering well and should produce some nice buds at harvest,

Thanks for the compliments guys, learned a ton on this grow and super excited about my next one.

A clone frome this lemon kush is being grown here
ChronicReef's First Indoor Soil Grow w/ Herbies Feminized Lemon Kush

Started curing the WWxmazar and the white widdow x skunk. Bagseed and lemon kush hanging upside down.

when I harvest I use a collapsible drying rack to dry my colas. I use a pair of of Fiskars Micro Tip scissors to trim the buds. I start by cutting the branches and strip the fan leaves from the branches, I then begin trimming the sugar leaves even with the bud. when I am finished trimming each branch I lay it in my collapsible drying rack. I continue working my way around the plant until all the branches have been trimmed. I leave the buds to dry in the dark with air circulation around the rack. It takes 5-7 days to dry at my relative humidity. I check the branches each day gently bending the buds on the branch to check how soft the stem is. when the buds are dry enough to just snap off the branch i cut them from the branches and place them into storage containers. each day I open the storage containers and place the buds in a bowl for at least 15 minutes each day for 2 weeks. when the 2 weeks are finished the buds are now cured and ready for long term storage.

dry_fast_cactus.jpg

Grower's Edge Dry Rack w/ 2in Zipper Opening (12/Cs) [728745] - Miscellaneous - Garden Accessories - Gardening & Hydroponics Store - Horticulture Source

2' Dry Rack w/ Zipper Openings

https://www.accesshydroponic.com dry rack w zipper openings

Thanks KJC at it is right now wr x mazar and ww x s1 still curing and lemon kush and bagseed still drying. Will posts weights and pics when dry.

You sure this was your 1st grow? Lol. You did your homework if so & are on your way to being an awesome grower.

Threw some seeds in the dirt out in the woods once , got plants that were 5 feet tall but infested with all sorts of bugs. Only one ended up being female and the 2 mile walk through heavy sage brush turned me off. Reminds me I should go check it out it was years ago do these plants live that long?

Thanks for the props, my diet consists of only naturally occurring ingredients. Growing my own veggies and herbs came first. When I researched the fertilizers and pesticides used to grow this stuff I decided my health is worth the risk so to speak lol.
Also no sketch transactions, just a walk to my closet.

Reached the end of my will power, found the smallest most under developed nug off the lemon kush. Picked the driest one. The bud was so sticky just from picking it my fingers were sticking together. After grinding it was visibly not totally dry at the center but most of it crushable in between my fingers. Packed i up.

I am undescribably high

I honestly did not think it was possible to grow marijuana of this quality on my first effort .

Cannot thank you all enough for helping through this whole process. Never did I think I could produce this and with you're help I have and enjoyed almost every single minute of it.

More pics to follow can't wait till the main cola is done.

Back
Top Bottom