Equanimity - Isolation

I'm following 40 journals, which I think is the maximum lol
gets hard to keep track

It helps to have an affinity for names and a love of people in general. :laughtwo: That talent for people served us well when I ran our tattoo studio. People like being remembered.

I'm afraid to count the number of journals I'm following. When they amputated my husband's foot last Friday I kind of fell behind. Tonight I finally caught up. You were just too good to pass up. :green_heart:

It helps to have an affinity for names and a love of people in general. :laughtwo: That talent for people served us well when I ran our tattoo studio. People like being remembered.

I'm afraid to count the number of journals I'm following. When they amputated my husband's foot last Friday I kind of fell behind. Tonight I finally caught up. You were just too good to pass up. :green_heart:

You actually serious about the foot?
That sucks. Sorry to hear that :(

also i have as much a love and affinity for people as i have for being eaten by the aliens from Pitch Black...

Yeah. Took him to the ER last Friday when I realized it probably wasn't a stomach virus. Three hours later he was in the OR. Yesterday they took the leg halfway to the knee. He's been in a narcotic fog since then just to deal with the pain. Tomorrow he should be much better.

That leg has been a serious problem for over five years. When he gets his new leg we should be able to actually walk along the river we live five blocks from again. It's all a good thing. He's alive. That's my greatest joy. He wasn't ready to leave me yet so he once again spit in the face of death and kept on trying to stay by my side.

He and our daughter were joking that this year for Halloween he could be an actual peg-legged pirate. He's going to be fine.

Obviously you do like some people. :green_heart:

In my world I doubt i'd last long with only one leg... if i even got a prosthesis it'd be one i made.

Poor fella's gonna be in agony when the good drugs wear off.

I'm guessing that it's not the first time he's been in the hospital?

Not by a long shot. We've spent so much time at this hospital that I know huge numbers of staff by name. He's a peritoneal dialysis patient and they have one floor dedicated to PD, so he's been on this floor only since 2013 when his kidneys finally failed. I think I figured it had been 18 hospitalizations over the past 4 years. Whew! It's a shock to see that in writing.

We're resourceful people and we laugh a lot. Nurses often hide out in our room when they need to breathe for a few minutes.

I'll be harvesting one of my girls very soon. There will be edibles in my man's future to help him deal with nursing home rehabilitation.

What a sweet thing to say. Dale thinks everyone should have one of me around. LOL! He's loved me unconditionally for 34 years. This is the least I can do.

You say the sweetest things. And how touched am I that you chose one of my Bomb shots for your temporary avatar. :love: It was your white cat and the Sagittarius that first caught my eye when I first stumbled upon you. I'm a sagittarian and a lover of cats, so I'm a bit partial.

Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy... It's where we live... Since it crashed into the Milky Way... But not a lot of people know that lol

I'm actually a Leo.

And yeah, serious cat is serious lol

So, I've harvested the last of my plants, I now currently have no flowering girls and I must say I feel.... Naked.

This week I'll hopefully purchase all of my deelies and get started on the new grow space.

It will be a much more massive space than before; 80% planned and 20% played by ear. My usual method lol

In the interim period i'll show you my harvest:

IMG_20150224_005607.jpg
IMG_20150224_005555.jpg

Me and my girl harvested this tonight and it took ages; I don't know how much is there but it's the most i've ever seen drying all at once. That rack is pretty large and I used all my pegs on that.

Then there's the poor grow cabinet; She served me well through two grows and will now be destroyed and the useful materials recycled for purposes that serve his divine shadow.

IMG_20150224_005625.jpg
IMG_20150224_005633.jpg

It is a sad day for the Chron-O-Tron 4,000; Grow Room Two is no more but that's just because the old has to make way for the new and new is always better. Grow Room Three gets the whole room; 20 plants and perpetual motion. That's what we want.

There's that inevitable upgrading in action. :laughtwo: I look forward to following the birth of grow Room #3.

Nice harvest. May it bring you many happy hours. And on that note, let me stop and take a few from the early harvested bud. It's been a long day.

The early stuff is all skunk/sleestack and though it's a smooth smoke and gets one nicely blitzed, it's quite smelly and such.

take all of it if you wish.

I'll have that what's hanging up; it's more piney, more refreshing and generally smells better lol

So I finally ordered all my crap for the new room.

I've spunked a monkey but I think i've got about 5 ounces on the rack... won't know til it's dry... still trying to balance the books in terms of whether i'm in the black or in the red with this adventure; it seems to play jump rope with the line.

So now I've got my seeds, a Mars II 1200w LED grow light and a bunch of fixtures and fittings to suspend all the crap from the ceiling on the way; it'll trickle in piece by piece over the next week or more (so if i haven't updated in a while, i've not abandoned my journal, i'm just waiting on crap being delivered. I reckon the grow light will take the longest).

IMG_20150227_020559.jpg

Final Weight: 252g / 8.8 oz

Total (including what I took off last time) 357g / 12.5 oz

This weight is based on buds cut away from stems (shucked) and seeds shaken/tapped (mostly) out.

So, like, that's just the weight of the buds.

I'm well pleased with that from 6 plants, of which two were pretty lacklustre.

The smoke is what you expect from lemon kush; it's been around ages and is well documented in terms of smoke reviews and such.

The skunk x sleestack was a mellow, couch lock strain with a feety aroma that made your whole house smell like an ash tray full of roaches. So it's an outdoor smoking strtain; the park, walking the streets etc. Just try not to go to work on it if you work on, say, a production line. You'll miss one or two cakes and before you know it there's boxes and boxes of bakewells flying out with no fucking cherries on them, and then you get a bollocking off your line manager who knows you're stoned cos so's he, off your stash.

I'm going to sign this journal off and start a new one when my new room is set up.

My seeds arrived today, my blind for the window came and has been fitted. the 'floor' has been put on and i'm just waiting on items, and my "Mars Hydro" LED which, i imagine, might be a while.

Nevertheless, I shall return with a new grow, with new genetics, some breeding and a revamped grow room. It's gonna be sexy. I'll be aiming to put out 6lbs this year and more next year. Wish me luck :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I look forward to your next journal. Let me know when you start it. Nice harvest Equanimity. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom