Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms

Flowering room.
DSC_007211.JPG
DSC_007311.JPG
DSC_00748.JPG

We are trying molasses for the 1st time, does anyone have any experience using it?

DSCF1019.JPG
Don't laugh if I fubar my 2nd post :) this is a dinafem cheese that was in early stages of trimming & by far not the largest inside 4 me but the latest, I run only a couple @ a time under 2 1000 watt umbrella hood digital set ups . I'll up some other pictures later . have lurked here for a year or more & it took your pots to bring me out

I try & let the plants do their own thing when trying new to me strains like the cheese in the pict but my main interest is potency , size and run/flower time being said , for me critical jack & pineapple express are my main stays powerkush is another . when I run a mother of these it takes the place of 3-4 other/normal plants letting me mix in an odd freebie here and there . pictured here is a critical jack , they always push the hoods up to the ceiling & care less on how close they get to the 1000's in doing so & it dwarfs the cheese kola :headbanger: and keeps the ole lady jumping :winkyface: enough of me I'm here to watch & learn tho so on with your show men !
sssssssss.jpg

Flowering room.
DSC_007211.JPG

We are trying molasses for the 1st time, does anyone have any experience using it?

Hey Doc, Been a while!

Fat colas you've got there bro... I like what you've got goin' on these days.

As for the molasses, I am trying it for the first time as well. I've heard nothing but good things and it seems as though many experienced growers use it. I have nothing crazy to report yet, but the real test is how she smokes...

Hello Doctor Dread, yeah i did quite a lot of reading on molasses and thought why not? we won't be using in in hydro thou as that cant be good for pumps and drippers, we will probably use some other form of carbs.

Cannasensei, wow what a long read! i see what you mean by take it with a pinch of salt.

I use only GH Flora Nova Bloom for the whole grow in water farms absolutely no need for any other additives , its basically the Lucus formula , it contains the micro nutrients also but better as its ph buffers keep levels stable better for me , ya don't got to worry about molasses fouling up pumps & jets , 1st remember what it promotes in soil ,,,, those things growing in your rez will shut ya down quickly too . Have never seen "better results from any of the snake oils" or pushing nuits to 2000 ppm etc , keep it simple and there is less chance of falure .

Quick update as i don't have much time we haven't taken any pictures of the flowering plants yet so will do a update on them tomorrow.
The hydro plants are looking very well and still growing fast, one plant is growing at a much faster rate then the other as you can see in the pictures we have topped and lst'd the biggest one and just lst't the smaller one in the hope that they will at least be equal in height.

DSC_008814.JPG
DSC_009215.JPG
DSC_009315.JPG
DSC_008913.JPG
DSC_009412.JPG

Quick update as i don't have much time we haven't taken any pictures of the flowering plants yet so will do a update on them tomorrow.
The hydro plants are looking very well and still growing fast, one plant is growing at a much faster rate then the other as you can see in the pictures we have topped and lst'd the biggest one and just lst't the smaller one in the hope that they will at least be equal in height.

DSC_008814.JPG
DSC_009215.JPG
DSC_009315.JPG
DSC_008913.JPG
DSC_009412.JPG

Forgot to mention they started showing pre flowers at 3 weeks! this seems very fast to me but then again all I've grown before has been at least half sativa and sativa take longer to show there pre flowers but 3 weeks from seed still seems quick!!

Hello sorry there was no update last weekend, i was busy. The Ultimate's have been harvested and are currently drying so will post how much they yielded when they are dry.

DSC_000351.JPG
DSC_000444.JPG
DSC_000739.JPG
DSC_000540.JPG
DSC_000247.JPG
DSC_000643.JPG

The Ak x NL have been moved in to the flowering room we will veg them for a little longer under a 400w hps, we havn't got a 400w mh at the moment but as it won't be long before they are put in flower i don't think it will make much difference. They are looking healthy and growing fast but they have massive gaps between the nodes and are looking leggy one is leggy in particular which has now been topped twice in the attempt to bush it out a little. They are getting very tall and there isn't really any room to tie them down so can't wait to long before we put them in to flower all thou they will need a little time to recover from being topped.

DSC_000836.JPG
DSC_000935.JPG
DSC_001135.JPG
DSC_001033.JPG

great job on finishing those ladies !

Back
Top Bottom