Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms

re: Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms

No, I don't have any grow journals on this site - yet. I'm pondering doing one once my monsters are harvested in a couple of weeks and my perpetual grow starts.

Eah bloom room soo clean! LOVE the pics covering ur atmosphere controls. Beautiful and brilliant craftsmanship bud. I'm infatuated lol

Hello cannasensei, I must say most of the credit has to go to my Dad as he was the mastermind behind building the room :) although i do like a good neat and tidy set up. The fan speed controller behind the picture frame was a favorite touch just need to put some pictures in the frames, i'm thinking some Pink Floyd pictures? unless anyone has any suggestions? I just repped you for your good eye for a good grow room :p

If it were me I'd do some high quality shots of the garden and frame em in there lol.

I work part time for a contractor /millwright /Carpenter. So I always have great appreciation for smaller details.. especially if they're details that allow further secrecy as well as remote atmospheric control ability. I wish I could change mine from outside the tent lol. U may have just inspired an entire overhauling +Rep for the setup and ideas. Got some full melt for you and the old man next time ur in Oregon lol

Island? Shit ill come to u no worries Haha. Warm island I assume? I hate cold I'm as far north as I need be

Update time, here is the vegging room the seedlings seem to be coming on ok they are 16 days old there is some kind of yellowing on the top leaves which starts from the bottom of the leave and working up it looks like when new leaves emerge and are on the yellow side to start with but i haven't seen it like this before i was hoping someone could shed some light, they were under a 125w cfl about 7" away from the bulbs which doesn't seem to close for a 125w? they are now under a 250w cfl because we thought the 125w didn't have enough spread as the plants have to be quite far apart in the aqua farms.

DSC_004816.JPG
DSC_005111.JPG
DSC_00509.JPG
DSC_003511.JPG
DSC_00369.JPG
DSC_004912.JPG
DSC_005212.JPG

The flowering room. The plants seem to have come on well in the last week, they are starting to full out and get a nice amount of trichomes on them they have been in flower for about 5.5 weeks the ultimate has a 9-10 week flowering time and is supposed to explode in the last few weeks, fingers crossed this is true. They had pk 13/14 in there last watering.
DSC_00448.JPG
DSC_004311.JPG
DSC_00428.JPG
DSC_00457.JPG
DSC_00469.JPG
DSC_004711.JPG

Back
Top Bottom