Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms

Here is a vent me and my Dad made, we replaced the glass in a small window near the vegging room with a panel which we jigsawed a hole out of so we could direct the extracted air out side.

DSC_003115.JPG
DSC_003015.JPG

Not necessarily. Some strains like more than others. U can monitor it the next few days and see how it progresses. May help u get a better idea of what's going on then

I think we worked out what the problem was, we only put cal/mag+ and full strength rhizotonic in the 1st reservoirs because the was still background ec coming from the pebbles where we had rinsed them in tap water and soaked them in 1/4 feed veg nutes (ph 5.5) we wern't sure exactly where the ec was coming from but assumed it must have retained some food enough to keep them going for a week or so but i don't think it was, the yellowing started before we changed the reservoirs to a solution with more feed in so hopefully the problem should sort it's self out.

If it is sulfur deficiency does any one know how quickly it will sort it's self out and if the yellowing will green up?

Ok cheers mate, tomorrow i think we will change the reservoirs and start using vegging nutes instead of starter nutes, our vegging nutrients are designed for osmosis water so shouldn't have to add any cal/mag just rhizotonic we will make the ec 1.2 this should sort out any deficiency's. I hope the deficiency what ever it is doesn't stunt them much.

We have sorted the sulfur deficiency and the leaves did green up, the only trace it left was some small brown spots that look like nute burn but isn't. We are checking the ph and e.c every day and topping up as needed, we have stopped using the vita link plant starter nutrients and have started using ferro's vegging nutrients at a e.c of 1.2 we are also using rhizotonic bringing it up to 1.3. Every time the e.c climbs to 1.4 we add a liter of plain osmosis water knocking it back to 1.3 they are doing very well i can't believe how much they have grown in the last week.

DSC_00678.JPG
DSC_006911.JPG
DSC_00689.JPG
DSC_00708.JPG

Hello DrT am subbed for this one . I use waterfarm kits in 5 gallon pails with an 8" netpot lids & get trees [using aproximately 3.5 gallons of water / 14liters] am dying to see what 45 liter containers do ! , as a side note I use GH floranova bloom solely start to finish & have had huge success since combining the two no matter what strain I'm running , your girls look great & good luck !

Back
Top Bottom