Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms

Here are the AK X NL we have just made the switch to 12/12 I did a lot of lst'ing to bush them out more which seems to have worked.
DSC_005714.JPG
DSC_005914.JPG
DSC_005813.JPG
DSC_006011.JPG

:bravo: :adore: damn nice pull. Next batch is looking great too. Reps to you

Sorry I've been slacking I somehow got unsubbed to the thread. But I'm subbed up now! Keep it coming

purely awesome!!

great nugs in that harvest! :cheesygrinsmiley: love aquafarms... i think topfeed systems are undervalued :] and your plants are proof of that :goodjob: im subbed mate and reps all the way!
keep up the great work! and thnx Sensei for showing me this journal! :Namaste:

Incredible growing DrTentgrow!
Those Colas are massive!
Nothing but respect for what you're doing!
reps? hell yeah!!
And thanks to cannasensei for bringing this journal to my attention.
subbed.
:thumb:

nice nugs! +rep

Thanks everyone for your kind words, the plants have been in 12/12 about 7.5 weeks now and we are expecting them to go about 9 ish. They have just had the flush with plain osmosis water cannazym in double dose to break down the dead roots so it's easier to clean and re use the pebbles and also canna boost which can be used right until the end which they say improves the flavour.
I will take some pictures before the chop also I will have a better camara to use then and will try and buy a macro lense for some nice trichy close ups :)

Oh and we have some little Dutch passion Mazar seeds on the go which are just over a week above ground.

The hydroponic system in the flowering room is going to be highly modified for when the Mazars go in, it will have just one central res for the 2 farms with a big tank heater in and 2 air stones and roughly a 1000 L/H (264 gallan/H) pump that will pump water up and in to both the farms which will also have air stones, my Dad has drilled holes in for the over flow pipe that will return the nutrient solution back to the central res. I will upload pics when it's complete.

Thanks everyone for your kind words, the plants have been in 12/12 about 7.5 weeks now and we are expecting them to go about 9 ish. They have just had the flush with plain osmosis water cannazym in double dose to break down the dead roots so it's easier to clean and re use the pebbles and also canna boost which can be used right until the end which they say improves the flavour.
I will take some pictures before the chop also I will have a better camara to use then and will try and buy a macro lense for some nice trichy close ups :)

Oh and we have some little Dutch passion Mazar seeds on the go which are just over a week above ground.

The hydroponic system in the flowering room is going to be highly modified for when the Mazars go in, it will have just one central res for the 2 farms with a big tank heater in and 2 air stones and roughly a 1000 L/H (264 gallan/H) pump that will pump water up and in to both the farms which will also have air stones, my Dad has drilled holes in for the over flow pipe that will return the nutrient solution back to the central res. I will upload pics when it's complete.

Looking forward to the pics. I love DIY hydro :)

So every one today the girls got the chop! We didn't get lots of time to take pictures as trimming day is always a busy day :) but we got a few.

This one includes my lovely lady :)
DSC_03942.JPG

Me and my dad with 2 of the bigger buds.
DSC_04065.JPG

DSC_0373.JPG

This isn't a good example of a bud size wise but it was the best close up picture we got.
DSC_04105.JPG

One perhaps more suited to the male audience :p
DSC_04012.JPG

The drying net, the bottom 2 sections are trim for cooking and the rest is prime buds!
DSC_04362.JPG

DSC_04352.JPG

We still have a big tub full of more finicky light pop corn buds to trim yet but that can be left for another day, comparing the visual amount of the buds still wet to the pics of the buds still wet from the last harvest (12oz) ish, it looks like there will be a fair bit more this time, any thing over 15 oz dry will be good and 20 oz was our eventual aim.

So thanks for watching every one! my next post will be of dry weight, smoke report, and of course more pics.

Back
Top Bottom