Feral's Perpetual Feminized Pollen & Seed Production

A quick pic from tonight, Day 33 in flower, looks like she is getting a darker coloring now, defo nothing like a GDP lol, not sure if its due to the cold as it has been cooling down quite a lot here.

Screenshot_934.png

I should have a Lost Coast OG clone ready to be moved in here over the next week or so, she will be my next pollen girl :)

I hope everyone is well, have a great day :Namaste:

Looking nice over here Feral :thumb:
This girls looking good for only day33 in flower too should be quite nice by the end :)
Im subbed up man
What lights do you currently have going on in your setup?

Thanks sir bud :thumb:
This one is just a 130w CFL for the seed/pollen production but in my main journal running MH in veg tent, HPS in flower tent :)
Not a lot has been happening in here, my other journal is much more interesting with all the other strains rather than one plant hehe, I have just moved the LCOG in about 3 days ago and has had 3 treatments with tiresias mist, will try get some pics up later :passitleft:

other journal is here:
Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

Hey everyone, sorry for no replies for so long, been so busy with my main grow. I have had a HSO - Lost Coast OG in the pollen tent for a while now, 29 days to be exact ;) I have continually been treating a lower branch almost every night using tiresias mist and have just ran out the other night. 7 Days ago i moved my WFK (short for "who f'n knows") in alongside LCOG so she can start flowering and be pollinated.

I have a few pics during the past month :thumb:

Screenshot_1047.png

Screenshot_1049.png

Screenshot_1048.png

Screenshot_1094.png

Screenshot_11111.png

Screenshot_1110.png

Screenshot_1109.png

Screenshot_1125.png

Screenshot_1131.png

Screenshot_1149.png

Screenshot_1148.png

Screenshot_1147.png

Screenshot_1146.png

Screenshot_1158.png

Screenshot_1159.png

Screenshot_1160.png

Screenshot_1161.png

The smaller one i ended up leaving in and only cut it out 6 days ago, will be checking for seeds tonight, hope all is well, have a good day :Namaste:

Nice, when it works you'll be set. I like those big leafs on plant to the right.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I have not had much time to really put in to the pollen tent and LCOG is due for harvest now, wont be any smoke report as its not for smoking after tiresias mist treatments but will go through after harvest and report back if i find any seeds :) Sorry guys for lack of updates but will be leaving this one abandoned as have other plans for the tent which will become my early veg and clone area :thumb:
Thanks heaps for joining me through the adventures, wish i had more time to focus on this type of thing but is not really needed, i have so many seeds already lol. I may go back into this sort of thing in the future but right now i am using up all my time on my main tents and main journal, I am still around and if you have not checked out my journal come on over and say hi :thanks:

Hope everyone is well and have had some awesome harvests :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom