Fingers crossed for seeds, COVID19

Bush Doctor 77

Placed an order with Seedsman yesterday. Went to their site today, and they have a note saying because of COVID19, they will only be shipping Seedsman seeds. I checked, and all Seedsman brand seeds are sold out. I did get an email right after ordering yesterday that the order was picked and on the way to the US. Fingers crossed. I do have a good seed reserve, but still.....

Seedsman's customer service is top notch- If they say they're
on the way ,I'll bet you see them in ten days or so.
But I don't blame you for being a bit worried- the postal service is still running today, but tomorrow...that remains to be seen....

Got this this morning.

**Unfortunately, due to recent changes in COVID-19 lockdown restrictions in Spain we are temporarily only able to sell Seedsman seeds. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We expect to have more stock from some other seedbanks available on Tuesday. Please do no try to amend your order or request any changes. We will be in touch again as soon as possible via email as your order may have been affected by these changes.**

I got this a few days ago when i emailed asking about delays. Like I said, i placed this order March 6th.

Thanks for getting in touch with us - your order is en route to the local US depot.

Please expect a short delay given the disruption caused by Covid-19.

We will email you with your USPS tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped by the local US depot.

You can use SORRY10 for a 10% discount on your next order for the delay.
Thanks
Vicki
Our office hours are 9am-5pm (U.K. Time). We will endeavour to reply to your query within 48 hours.
We are doing all we can to minimise the effects of Corona Virus. Please check our website for latest service updates

My last order, a few months ago, took almost a month to my doorstep. The two before that were here(Montana) in about 2 weeks. I really like that Seedsman mails the seeds from in the US.
Yep. Seedsmans and our other sponsor here New420Guys are my go to banks. Not sure if you have checked them out yet? They ship from within the US and you'll have your seeds in a couple days after ordering. They don't have a million strains like Seedsmans does but they do have a nice solid collection. Usually a Seedsmans order takes about 3 weeks from purchase to get the tracking number then 3-4 days to me house after I get the number. I am going on almost 4 weeks now with no updates and still waiting for the tracking number.

I'm not overly concerned. My buddy has a dispensary and always has a couple of dozen strains going where I can get cuttings. I like popping beans on that hunt for the "Perfect" pheno. Right now I'm looking for my summer greenhouse strains.

Looks like there are a bunch of us in limbo LOL. Mine where shipped early last week to the US. They should get here. I knew there would be delays when I sent the order. Glad I did. I didn't know they would get to the point that they couldn't sell anything but their own. Only way to keep people employed I bet.

Either way. Seed Companies are going to get hit hard because of Covid 19. At least the ones not located in the US.

New this morning. Lookin' good.
Corona Virus Alert: At Seedsman we are doing all we can to minimise the effects of Corona Virus. We have now opened temporary warehouses in two countries to help mitigate transportation issues and delays. This will significantly reduce order processing times within our business. For shipping service updates please visit this page. There are delays to some countries, and we urge you prior to placing an order to be aware of the situation. But we are open for business and welcome your custom.
Due to our customer service team working from home we can no longer accept incoming customer phone calls. Our team are responding fast online. If you have a query please check our information centre prior to contacting us.
Thank you for your understanding and take care.

This is what i got. I think I am just canceling the order since it will be like 3 months before I get them from the time I ordered.

Thank you for contacting us.

Your order is currently in transit to our Local Shipping Depot and has been sent as part of a larger batch of orders. The first time it was sent it was stopped and we have had to resend this for you, hence the delay.

Once received the Team will complete their final quality checks and it will then be dispatched to you via USPS. You will receive confirmation with tracking when this process has been completed. It may seem a little longer to initially receive your tracking but as soon as this is allocated to you then your order should arrive in 2-5 days after that.

We and the mailing services are doing our best to get everything shipped out as quickly as possible during these difficult times, so please bear with us.

News:
Due to the current lock down status in Spain we have temporarily moved our warehouse back to the UK. We now have the top 80% best selling products in stock. Whilst this is not ideal we are able to remain open for business, and in fact to most areas order processing time will be reduced by 1-3 days. We wish all our customers and their friends and families well during these troubling times.

All mine appear to be in the "Priority" class, though one is shown out of stock. I had ordered from Pyramid Seeds, Royal Seeds, and Barney's Farm, all "Priority" breeders

As long as I get mine by July.....all is well lol. I asked them if they would remove all my freebies and just give me 1 of their CPK. A few people here are growing it in a comparison grow and it looks like fire.

As long as I get mine by July.....all is well lol. I asked them if they would remove all my freebies and just give me 1 of their CPK. A few people here are growing it in a comparison grow and it looks like fire.
I like to transplant from 6 inch pots to the greenhouse into the ground during the first two weeks in June.

If that's Critical Purple Kush, Seedsman strain, it appears to be a Priority" seed.

I like to transplant from 6 inch pots to the greenhouse into the ground during the first two weeks in June.
I don't grow outside but the day will come. I just got seeds to start probably next week. Figured by the time those are ready to come down I can start the ones I am waiting on from Seedsmans. So kinda had perfect timing because now I am not waiting as much hoping I get a tracking number from them.

Back
Top Bottom