First Grow - 600 Watt - Northern Lights Autos - AN Nutes

A Lil taco action on account of the heat. And my one girls still leaning lol moved her right by the fan to hopefully ad some strength to her. New light tomorrow can't wait to get it. I guess this is day 7 from germ feels like forever ago that they popped up. Hope they blow up once we get that light going

Slayer dont worry ur beans look right on track week 1 to 2 of life all the action is happening under ground.building strong root system.they will grow more this week.keep up the good work;)

Thanks beast really appreciate the encouragement bud. I can't wait to get my new light tomorrow that's for sure. What do u think about just getting a 1000w kewl tube? Will a 440 fan cool that?

Haha yes can't hurt to try. I feel that I just get ahead of my self some time and need to be brought back to earth lol thanks beast. Hell maybe I will just get a led as well

Haha yes can't hurt to try. I feel that I just get ahead of my self some time and need to be brought back to earth lol thanks beast. Hell maybe I will just get a led as well
It will, but there's more to think about. 2 inline fans needed, cooltube and extract. I started with cooltube only fan. That kept light heat under control but did not cool tent. Tent heat ramped up and would not cool off. Then extraction fan will cool tent while cooltube keeps 3214BTU's, under control.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Vary interesting. And if I run a carbon filter off the other side of my light ? If u don't thing this is enough I will honestly take it to heart I am done messing around just want to get it right and run with it from there. You know what I mean?

Ok I was kinda hoping it would I was thinking I would add a booster fan right off the hood to push to the inline fan. One bend in the vent out and its less then 90. And I'm aware the filter will slow my inline, just hopeing the booster will help combat this.

Ahhhh ok glad I asked that question! Thanks a ton man. Thats what I shall do. How do u feel about pulling cool air in the bottom of the tent with a duct and fan?

Should I just go with a two inline set up? Like I said I just want to do it right and be done so I can just worry about my plants and not temps.

Ok that's what I will do. And honestly if I do it right now it will be cheaper in the long run basicly pay for it sell then some after one half way decent harvest. Some times I feel its better to spend a Lil extra to save a crap ton in the long run

Screenshot_2015-12-12-20-57-43.png
Screenshot_2015-12-12-20-57-41.png
Screenshot_2015-12-12-20-57-36.png

Vary good beast thanks. U see what I mean tho spots on the leaves? I'm sure they will recover but have u seen any thing like this ever? 10 days old remember and the other 3 are significantly larger.

Back
Top Bottom