First Grow - 600 Watt - Northern Lights Autos - AN Nutes

Screenshot_2015-12-14-10-30-43.png
Screenshot_2015-12-14-10-30-39.png
Screenshot_2015-12-14-10-30-35.png
Screenshot_2015-12-14-10-30-32.png
Screenshot_2015-12-14-10-30-26.png

Ok guys I feel my girls are a Lil behind. I gave first bit of nutes last night and I feel they will pick up soon. O yes I for got to post pics of my new set up! I have new cool hood 1000 watt and am running a MH bulb for veg and have a bad ass HPS for flower. I feel that a MH buld makes a huge difference in beg just from the growth and strength of the girls in just 2 short days. Needless to say money well spent for the cool hood I have no idea what I was thinking with a open light. Any way I'm debating weather to even keep my tent they are in a room by them self's any way? Guess the refeltive properties might be a benefit not sure how much I'm gaining but o well. Any way what do u guys think. BTW I'm running my light at 75% when should I crank it up? Its about 20inchs away should I lower it?

Ok yes figured I would leave them go for a bit. I'm hoping the little ones catch up to the one decent looking girl. Any other tips any one can throw at me? I feel a train has abondon us

I would have started them in smaller pots and jump up from there when needed. But it's done now. It's tricky for the root to hit bottom in a big pot. Dirt will dry slower then you want but I have faith in your girls. Watering is what you will have to figure out to keep the lady's happy.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

I will be updating with pics tonight hopefully we all will be surprised with the progress. I have temps pretty much spot on and the promix is drying out much slower. I feel that at least one of my plants will be close to on track by day 14. A kinda random question and will post pics of them this evening or in the am. I have two photo plants that are still vary young but the one has some vary odd looking leaves and the other has a purple stem but the leaves look vary good (better them my autos did at that stage) nice and dark green. Any way once I post some pics I hope some one can tell me if this is normal or I am causeing it. Thanks in advance every one hopefully will have a bit more action once these Lil girls start to take of

Thanks beast I know I can count on you. Hopefully u will be please with at least one of my girls growth. I got to say I am indomg my self a bit worried some times lol that I rember that I can just order more seeds if these don't make it. But they will! So no worries. Hey beast I think ima order fast buds LSD and blackberry ? The wife wants some color in the tent lol. Ever grown any? Do u recommend them?

havnt tried them mate have alook at last page on my journel I just bought 3 new beans all with purp or blue in there gene and cross.like u I never grown purps before I also want some colour ;) I don't ask people of ratings on beans before I buy them. I make my own choice.grow it and find out for myself ha.i say have a look on ur seedbank and pic whatevea takes both ur fancy;)its my mission from the very start to grow as many different autos that time allows me to harvest lol.have a good day mate;)

I've read a few posts talking about purple fan leave stems. I believe that when you use a high Brix setup you want to avoid them but using FFOF I have purple stems and my flowers look great. I could be wrong and if either of you could explain the purple vs green fan leave stems. Thanks.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

purple stems is fine.its when u see purple go into the viens on the underside of ur leafs then u have an issue.also if u have red viens in your main stem that is also a sign of stress.but just red or purp stems is fine.diffrent strains react different to lower temps and this can indeed make ur stems go pink or purple.wont that wont harm ur plant at all.hope this helps mate;)

Back
Top Bottom