First Grow - 600 Watt - Northern Lights Autos - AN Nutes

Def feels good to know that you have a back up. I still have my 600 watt set up that I'm going to get a cool tube or hood for. But for now if my ballast or some thing goes wrong I have a few extra bulbs and all. Prolly when I get a hood I will get a led as well just to see what there about. I was just worried if one burned out and I did not have a back up even tho I have warranys I would still be pretty mad and my plants would suffer

I will post picks of my hood tonight boss its pretty nice but heavy and my 440 fan keeps it cool pretty easy. The main thing I changed was makeimg sure kewl air was being sucked in to my room. I was thinking to ditch the tent at some point but it seems to be working ok for now

Screenshot_2015-12-17-10-59-51.png
Screenshot_2015-12-17-10-56-03.png

I'm not sure man honestly I would think you would need a few holes and some in the bottom to get good drainage. I also feel like 50% perlite is a bit much coco is already pretty airy if I'm not mistaken.

Hi Slayer, only just got here now. Quick question - whats your opinion on the use of a PK booster and do you think you can start using this from about week 2 of flowering?
What lineup are you using? I'm using FF. look at ur feeding schedule by manufacturer. I use open sesame, beastly bloom, and change ching with big bloom, grow big and tiger bloom. Based on you flowering times, you will use when needed. I was using OS, in late veg and 1st week flower, BB for 3 weeks then CC.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Back
Top Bottom