IMG_0438.JPG
2nd day of flower. i defoliated yesterday. Excited to see the growth. Hopefully the PE and the LA are females.

So its the 8th day of flower. The 2 in the back are french cookies, i topped those twice already. Then i have the zkittles in the front right and middle. the middle zkilttes is coco. the left is lemon alien. I think it had a bit of nitrogen toxicity so i grew slow.
using HLG V2 260QB with a Perfecrt sun MINI version 1. I plan on inserting the 2nd QB in ad taking out the Perfect sun and put it into my veg tent. im getting a veg tent within the day. I was think of just getting a HLG 135 board and use it for veg then leave the perfect sun mini so it could give a nice spectrum for flower. I think i might do that. what do you guys think?
Im using around 330 watts with both Leds. not sure if its to much or to little.

So for nutes im still giving it nutes, (Advanced Nutrients) grow A and B, B-52, VOODOO JUICE, RINO(silica) ,
(Emerald Harvest)Honey Comb, King Cola. I have Bloom A&B from Emerald Harvest I will prolly switch within the next feeding to bloom AB. I just want to make sure it has enough N for the stretch.
I give my coco a feeding every time i water,and for the soil I did Feed Feed, then after that i gave it 2 waterings With only the additves instead of the main A&B so i dont give it to much NPK. Then FEED FEED 2 then with additves. Im going to start feeding more now though since i flipped to flower. Any tips welcome.

IMG_0450.JPGIMG_0452.JPGIMG_0449.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0449.JPG
    IMG_0449.JPG
    620 KB · Views: 170
Whats up guys hope ya are having a good morning.

OK so lets get started, so it is day 24 of flower. The 2 on the right are the skittlez and the 2 on the left are the french cookies, and the final one in the middle is Lemon alien. Im going to raise the buckets so its a more even canopy, just procrastinating for now. The zkittles int he front is in a 1 gal bucket in coco. I have to feed it 2-3 times a day if not it will dry out. I will use a bigger bucket in the future. just wanted to compare the differences between coco and soil and i have to say coco grows a lot quicker then soil. Also thinking of how much bigger the plant would of been if i used a 2 gal bucket. One more thing the coco zkittles is 2 weeks behind the other plants from veg and it just exploded in flower. The training techniques maybe had something to do with it also. I topped the french cookies 2 times. I will not top it 2 times anymore because it causes to slow of growth. I water the soil every other day, I also use Nutes-nutes-water. I always put calmag in my water at 5ml a gal. I use additives for every watering. My QB's are powered up all the way, around 550 watts i believe.

IMG_0482.JPGIMG_0483.JPGIMG_0485.JPG

Hey thanks for stopping by. Yeah man they are eating up the QB's. the light is a beauty.
For the lemon Alien i bought them from (Seeds here now), The breeder was Laplata Labs. I think i over watered it in the begining stages of its life so it grew slow. I have another tent for veg and now it is one of the biggest seedlings. Im going to grow flubber next go around from them also. Also i bought TH Seeds and there stuff is really good. excellent germination rate and good growth, takes nutes in really well. I noticed that the Lemon Alien is more finicky with nutes

Hey guys i am back once again. So it is 9 days away from being 60 days in flower. They should be ready to harvest in 2 weeks. So bad news, all of the plants turned hermi on me except the regular seed :/. I didn't notice the hermi until it was to late, i saw some pollen fall off of a leave. At first i thought it was powdery mildew but then i thought of pollen. I took her out the tent, and sure enough there were balls lol.

It sucks that they hermi on me. what do you guys think? do you think it was genetics or did i cause some type of stress. The hottest it got in the tent was 85f but it didn't last that long as i corrected it. The hottest it gets now is around 78f. The RH is stable around 25-50. I inspected the tent to make sure there was no light leaks. Im not sure what could have done it.

IMG_0552.JPG
IMG_0551.JPG
IMG_0549.JPG
IMG_0548.JPG
IMG_0547.JPG
IMG_0546.JPG
IMG_0545.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviewsforum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom