First Grow - Indoor Now - Outside & Inside Later

OH and BTW

I would hate to lose them even though I am not sure of the strain because with a 5x magnifying glass they both appear to be female from the preflowers. I will know better mid week when the 60-100x pocket microscope I ordered comes in.

RC

Update time

Its 7 weeks now since I started the THC Bombs and 4 weeks since the rest of the Bomb girls.

IMG_004891.JPG

Mom 1 2 weeks after pruning.

IMG_004790.JPG

Mom 2 just prior to getting a cut

IMG_004985.JPG

2 males pulled from my veg room today. The one on the left is a THC Bomb, smallest and only male of the 4 THC Bombs. I think I will keep him and flowering at a later date. Try my hand at some seed production.

IMG_004394.JPG

These are the rest of the Bomb girls at 4 weeks from seed: Cherry, Cluster and Big Bomb.

IMG_004689.JPG

They are definitely in need of new pots

RC

Hello all

I am trying to update this weekly but this has been a busy week.

I have some pictures and questions.

IMG_0037117.JPG

IMG_0038116.JPG

IMG_0039109.JPG

IMG_0040107.JPG

IMG_004194.JPG

IMG_004298.JPG

These are photos of some regular seed plants I have. I will say unknown strain because although I purchased them for a specific strain, I highly doubt I received what I requested and germination was EXTREMLY poor.

MY question: can anyone identify what the problem is with these plants? Leaves turning yellow and brown spots.
I only have 2 plants showing this and all my plants have been treated the same. Over all they seem to be growing well.

Thanks in advance

RC

They need a tiny bit more nitrogen. No worries. Pull the leaves that yellowed.

Thanks for the info mates and compliments,

I had decided that nitrogen and calcium were likely the problem with those 2 plants. I gave them both some SuperThrive and believe it or not TUMs, I had them in the house and no over source of calcium readily available LOL. They both seemed to recover afterwards.

I will have more pictures in the next few days as I crop the last THC mother and transplant my smaller Bomb Girls.

RC

Hello all

I have been busy the past couple days, my other half is in a cast so I am busy with her as well as company here that I would sooner not know what I am growing showing up and not leaving LOL

I will try to get more picture tomorrow.

I was on the Mars Hydro thread and talked to a few as well as Sara and am thinking about one of the Mars II lights for my veg area to replace the CFLs. Any thoughts?

RC

I built a 20" x 40" by 44" bloom box with the intent to bloom clones for sex, but with research and being able to tell sex from pre-flowers at 40 days form seed, I scraped that idea.

Because the bloom box has already been built, short the top and lights, I decided that maybe a 96 x 3w reflector from Mars Hydro might be worth the investment for indoor blooming

RC

Hi Chuck

Most of these girls are likely to be outside in another month. I may bloom a couple inside after the rest have moved to their new homes in the great outdoors.

My veg space consists of 2 levels. Both are 40x42" with the upper one being 48" high and the lower is 36" high.

Being new to this, I did not realize how FAST these plants grew LOL. As such, the original bloom box is in no way large enough to bother with. I may finish it and use it as a cloning cabinet. As for blooming, I am considering building a 4x4x7' room in my garage.

Tomorrow will be 8 weeks since I planted the 1st seeds.

IMG_005088.JPG

This is my upper deck. The tall girl in the middle is THC Bomb mom3 who has not be cut at all and I am going to let her grow as is.

IMG_005174.JPG

This is Mom1 just prior to her second trim

IMG_005277.JPG

Mom2 6 days after her 1st trim

IMG_005374.JPG

Mom1 again after being cut

I spent a lot of time cruising this site as well as others for months before I even ordered seed and then decided to join this site. I really like the well everybody is willing to help and the respectfulness shown each other.

I still wasn't prepared for the space requirements I would need for the number of seeds I sprouted :p:

Well I made my first real bonehead mistake today. I was checking the clones I cut from Mom2 last week. One had real nice roots coming out of the bottom of the plug so I decided to put her in a 2" coco pot with some soil.
I had a brain fart and neglected to consider that my grow room is about 35% RH and the clone box is 80%+. Poor girl had wilted BAD when I went back to check an hour later. I gave her some foliar spray and put her back in the box. 1/2 hour later I sprayed her again and went to town. When I got back I checked her again and she's starting to stand back up.

These plants must be tough LOL

Back
Top Bottom