First Grow: Mental Floss & Satori

Way to Go LB....:cheer::bravo:

Looks like you have come a long way in such a short time.

Those ladies are looking just outstanding and the clone look very healthy as well!!

Thanks MI but I do have to give credit to my BF, he's the one in the know on those flowering girls- and ya I give him a LOT of credit on that one :eek:) Its like I sent the girls off to boarding school and they get more lovely everytime I get to see them

Welcome aboard Mr Belvedere, glad you've joined us :eek:)

Sorry for not stopping by more Leenie. We thank you for your diligent picture uploads. I know I appreciate looking back at my grows since all the pics really show the growth patterns and speed. Keep up the good work LeenieBean! :goodjob:

Thanks Munki. I know we all get busy, but ya, you're right, its good to have these things to look back on later. Here's a shot from last night of one of the satori girls.

satorifrost.jpg

Blueberry loves being topped n stuff apparently so yeahh some more experimenting I sense.

Looking nice my friend. I got my first female hairs last night

:thumb:

Leenie, love the safari! was gonna rep, but apparently i can't yet. haha. keep up the great work.

Thanks guys :thanks: However, I'm posting these pics because they are different strains that we're growing I have moms- except the safari mix which were grown from seed and flowered out freebies from Gypsy Nirvana Seeds. But they left my care when they switched to 250 w HPS. I just get to glory in their beauty a few times a week but they are all grown by my BF in flower so its all hats off to him. He's taking good care of the my little ones no? :yummy:

Looking nice Leenie my friend..

have you trimmed that white berry plant?

I realise now I have about a thousand branches on my plants hence me adding those lights (as oppose to trimming) I might trim the bottom 1/3rd on one of them for comparisons

No this whiteberry hasn't been trimmed. she was just a tiny tiny clone. We're doing Sea of Green style, so there's no trimming involved. My mommy got pruned a bit the other day when I took a couple more clones. She's going to need replacing, my cat really buggered up my training/trimming on her!

White Berry at Day one of flowering:

DSC05197.JPG

White Berry 10 days later:

whiteberry10days.jpg

pretty picture update :eek:)

Mental Floss Day 35.

mentalflosspretty.jpg

Safari Mix Day 44 and 47.

echosmells.jpg

safarinice.jpg

Satori. This one was a bit stretchier than the others but still has lots of time to flower. Day 35 here.

satoristretch.jpg

satoripretty.jpg

White Berry at 18 days.

WB.jpg

sweet plants and sweet kitty. what's his/her name?

May 8 update from the flowering cab

got some pretty pictures for you :eek:)

safari mix starting to flush these girls for harvest :eek:) trichs are milky.

safariclose.jpg

safarismay8.jpg

SafariMixmay8.jpg

safarimixmay8a.jpg

Satori, Will be ready 3-4 weeks.

Satori 1 the spear pheno

satori11.jpg

Satori 4 the batwing pheno

satori4.jpg

Mental floss 4 oooohhhh She's very dense and quite smelly now

mental.jpg

and finally white berry, 25 days in. Some fine genetics here!:thumb:

whiteberrymay8.jpg

lol, love the cat pic, I'm overly soppy with our little friends, (I have 5, overkill?) tho I dont let them anywhere near the plants as simply no way of knowing what bugs they bring in with them after their scavenges.

The mental floss is real pretty too.

:thumb:

haha, meatball. cute

great pics btw.

Back
Top Bottom