First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

The Weed, thank you as well bro. I just wished I could warp time a bit and have a couple of good size nuggets ready by noon tomorrow. Sit around the campfire, listening to coyotes howl, checkin out the northern lights and the gazillion stars in the sky with a good pipe of purple smoke! Thanks for stoppin in bro, always good to see ya here.

If you use rubber medical gloves you can throw them in the freezer and the resin comes off pretty easy and can packs a pretty good punch. Love the color on those buds. very impressive. Great job.

Sonzor, great idea bro. ^5 When we get ready to harvest Jamaican No.1 in a couple of weeks I will do exactly that! See now, that is an example of why this site is so great! I appreciate the tip. Thanks again for swinging by bro. We couldn't have done as well in such a short time without the excellant advice from the fine folks here.

Sonzor, great idea bro. ^5 When we get ready to harvest Jamaican No.1 in a couple of weeks I will do exactly that! See now, that is an example of why this site is so great! I appreciate the tip. Thanks again for swinging by bro. We couldn't have done as well in such a short time without the excellant advice from the fine folks here.

Just make sure they are the powder free kind. Good luck...

Sonzor, already set there. Have a couple boxes of them. Thanks again bro.

Pre weekend party prep. Smoke, Pipe and seeds.
Pipe-seeds-n-smoke.jpg

nice purps GMT! seems all worth it im sure after seeing that purple after product! enjoy the smoke bro. do it right, for us all! lol
:cool:

SkreezlyCorey, will do bro. I have also to report that Blueberry auto No.3 is a she! Also, Blueberry auto No.2 is buddin big time and I have selectively pollinated a bud or two on her as well. That will be Blueberry auto x Blueberry auto. Hopefully the buds will produce seeds as well, giving me some true auto's to replant. The seeds above are from Jamaican No.2 crossed with a male Blueberry auto. Very dark seeds, maybe they will lighten a bit as they dry.

Looks good. Is it not a good thing that they are dark. I always thought that dark meant they are ripe and good do go. Not sure thats just what a thought..

Ha..gotcha. I was typing into your thread as you were typing into mine...lol. I will be leaving for northern Mich tomorrow afternoon for some bird hunting, and just plain ole relaxin around the campfire. Be back sunday afternoon. I will check in tomorrow AM before I leave to see what's up on the other grows as well as yours. ^5

GMT
Awesome purple color on Jamaica #2. By the look of things, it looks like a great outcome from #2 alone.
I myself am also eager to see how the JamaicaXBlueberry is going to turn out:slide:
So the plans are to chop down #1 as soon as you get back?

Very nice turnout on the Jamaican#1!! I love the purple color, I hope it smokes as good as it looks! Can't wait for more harvest pics!:cool:

Weedy, yup, she is drying on the rack. Jamaican No.1 is still growing strong, adding girth to the buds as they fill in. 5 of the auto's are female so far.

DeadTour09m thank you for stoppin by bro, from smoking the immature popcorn buds, I can safely say she will make ya stupid..lol. It has a smooth, earthy taste, and a glow that sneaks up on ya. Wish I was able to have all involved sit down and smoke a couple bowls together.

Drmartygreen, hey bro, thanks for swing by. I will post bud pics when they dry, maybe next sun or monday. Jamaican No.1 is still growing strong, so I will let the plant tell me when she is ready. I still have a bud or two that contains seeds from Jamaican No.2 to collect. Will be interesting to see what comes from those.

TheCriMsonK20, I will do so brother. Been 12 long years since we all got together like this. We used to do it several times every fall. My nephews have asked that I start up the bow camp again this year. Used to run one every year, for the whole month of Oct. Thanks again bro, stay safe.

hello everyone.. ok just a quick update. we currently weighed in at 12.5 oz the drying time was fast but had a friend who has alot of grow experience come pver and check them out cuz they seemed really dry and he suggested to trim and cure so i did and everything weighed to 12.5 ..... have a great weekend. GMT will be home sunday and hopefully very well pleased with what our baby Jam has produced :)

Back
Top Bottom