First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

420-magazine-mobile167406336.jpg
420-magazine-mobile557555006.jpg

Here's a pic of the other girls, growing fast and looking good

When the girls first popped above the soil, one of them had the seed shell stuck on tight and she is pretty deformed. Do y'all think she'
420-magazine-mobile806823660.jpg
ll outgrow it?

I plan on keeping 2 plants for my 2×4×5 tent, so it's no major loss, but I was thinking of transplanting one outside. We own 6 acres in the middle of bumfuck, tx so no one would see it. Lmao. Will she make it?
This is this one I'm worried about

She will grow out of it...give her a little time...
BUT...I suggest you ditch those Jiffy Pots...nothing but trouble, as they leech water and will keep it away from the seedling!
I guess you will have to work harder for now, but later when you transplant..go to Solo cups w/ drainage holes punched in the bottom.
After seedlings grow out of Solos, I go straight into 5 gal Smart pots, but again care must be taken
4 Ladies in there...4 different Feminizes Indicas...Taken 5-2-17
5-2-17.jpg

She will grow out of it...give her a little time...
BUT...I suggest you ditch those Jiffy Pots...nothing but trouble, as they leech water and will keep it away from the seedling!
I guess you will have to work harder for now, but later when you transplant..go to Solo cups w/ drainage holes punched in the bottom.
They seem to be doing fine as far as water goes. Don't you think it would be dangerous to transplant this young? Maybe at 2 weeks I can transplant them into the 2 gallon fabric pots I have. Eventually into 5 gallon fabric pots.

Yep...no transplanting for now...each time you transplant there is a risk!
Just posted an edit to my last post w/ a picture ..Ladies are 2 weeks into flower, after 35 days veg!
5-2-17.jpg

HiYa RRolex215

The Scrog is actually a 2 tier job...1st tier was buried weeks ago! ROFLMAF
Have not even transcribed my notes and Pics into a Journal yet..
In the Picture I posted, the 4 consist of 1- Acapulco Gold 1- Big Easy OG 1- Gorilla Wreck.- and 1-00 Kush.
The identifier tags are buried far under the growth but I do remember the Acapulco Gold (Sativa Leaning) is on the Left..
The others are all Indica leaning..I knew nothing when I began the 1st week in March, and had to learn fast!:high-five:

ANY help is always appreciated!!:)

Scrog214.jpg

Put your hand right above the plants to feel for heat... if you barely feel any your good imo... I veg seeds and clones under fluorescent 48, T-5 would be better... for beginners these lights work 4 me

Back
Top Bottom