First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

Put your hand right above the plants to feel for heat... if you barely feel any your good imo... I veg seeds and clones under fluorescent 48, T-5 would be better... for beginners these lights work 4 me
I almost did t5s. My fiance had some extra lights from his fish tank obsession, but they were just barely too long for the tent and hps isn't an option.. I live in TX and it gets upward of 100 degrees throughout summer(half the year for us)

Anyways 600watt LED is what I'm working with now... but I'll for sure lower it a bit and keep an eye on it!

420-magazine-mobile1882557945.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1995999409.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1981605494.jpg
420-magazine-mobile505202339.jpg
420-magazine-mobile3060738.jpg
420-magazine-mobile677621737.jpg

Finally getting the humidity steady above 40. Just had to mess around with the vents and switch the exhaust fan for a circulating fan (for now). Gets a little hot but have kept it under 82. The 2 healthy girls are growing their 2nd set of leaves!The seedlings started to stretch so I went ahead and moved them from 30" to 24" from the lights. Overwatered one of the girls yesterday, but she bounced back over night. Going to make sure the soil is nice and dry before I water again
Might also have to do with the jiffy pots! (Rookie mistake) I'll transplant to fabric pots when they get get big enough.

Here's a pic I took yesterday before it bounced back.
420-magazine-mobile1639776960.jpg

Not boring at all..Bone dry was helped along (NOT) by those rotten Jiffy pots Leaching away the water!
A problem for sure since the seedlings are at least 10+ days away from transplanting...I tried them when I 1st began and had to spray the lings down every 2 hrs or so..Hope you don't like to sleep too long..LOL

I am retired now (Old I am) and do not get much sleep these days!
Makes Growing easier!! :):Namaste:

I switched back to watering lightly twice a day and they seem to like that better. Having an issue with the ph though. Tested the soil and it came in around 7.5. I've been using an RO for my water but it tested around 7.5 too. Which isn't bad for drinking but not great for cannabis. Cleaned the filters out but no change. Probably our tap water..Ordered this, but it wont arrive til Wednesday.
420-magazine-mobile1197128854.jpg

I switched back to watering lightly twice a day and they seem to like that better. Having an issue with the ph though. Tested the soil and it came in around 7.5. I've been using an RO for my water but it tested around 7.5 too. Which isn't bad for drinking but not great for cannabis. Cleaned the filters out but no change. Probably our tap water..Ordered this, but it wont arrive til Wednesday.
420-magazine-mobile1197128854.jpg
That's the same one i have, little hint, it only takes a drop, if yours is 7.5 it won't take much at all to lower to 6.5.✌

Back
Top Bottom