is this normal?

P6280030.JPG

P6280029.JPG

P6280027.JPG

here is the plants now.
P6260042.JPG

P6260043.JPG

P6260044.JPG

Thanks man, Yea, i don't let water drip near the power cords. I am a electrician, so I know how it is lol.. I put the water on the top shelf for easy access and if some how there was a fire, I would hope the water would put it out lol..

Well, here is an update.
P70300541.JPG

Here is my new carbon filter after 3 so far haha.
P7030058.JPG

bottom of it
P7030059.JPG

I think this one is sick
P7030060.JPG

P7030061.JPG

P7030062.JPG

here is the other plant
P7030063.JPG

P7030065.JPG

P7030066.JPG

I think its nute. burn and heat stress.

Ok I have white bugs on my soil... IDK how to get rid of them... I was flushing my soil and they were jumping like crazy then they got all bundled up in piles as the water was draining.... So, please help

Whitefly larvas, soon you room'll be full of little gnats. Neem oil can get rid of them as well as sticky traps for the adults. Search em up on here, you'll find lots of cures. Everybody's had problems with them at one point or another.

Yea, I went and tried to find some here but its not possible. So, I bought some sevin for veggie plants. Hope that will work, real soon before they turn to nats..... I don't want my bedroom full of nats..

that looks like major ph issues, are u adjusting the PH of your waterings?

yeah gnats will die off sooner or later, get some sticky fly traps,

No, I am not adjusting the PH since there is no adjuster stuff here on island, i don't think. I saw some for fish tanks, will that work? I am using store bought water, btw. As for Nute. burn, I think it is cause they started going down hill after that. I did 1/4 strength to start. I flush them just to be safe. I am using Fox farms nute. also.

Back
Top Bottom