EndItAll's Ongoing Organic DIY Adventure

WW is nice and green now, first set poking out. So far so good.
3db268b2b42e727750d492d13ad4e768.jpg
9b42839f71f651ec93f9417993f7bd6e.jpg

Looking great I told you nothing to worry about

I remain convinced that I'm gonna somehow end up with a herm or male out of the fem'ed seed. Not much else that can be thrown at me and my spirit isn't yet broken, so it's gotta be coming.

Cynicism aside, yeah, it's looking good, not much legginess, stem is darkening, it's standing tall on it's own. One of the coty's is curled down pretty tight but still nice color all around. First set is coming along. Fingers crossed but braced for more heartbreak.

I remain convinced that I'm gonna somehow end up with a herm or male out of the fem'ed seed. Not much else that can be thrown at me and my spirit isn't yet broken, so it's gotta be coming.

Cynicism aside, yeah, it's looking good, not much legginess, stem is darkening, it's standing tall on it's own. One of the coty's is curled down pretty tight but still nice color all around. First set is coming along. Fingers crossed but braced for more heartbreak.
They will branch out soon enough

Found the WW lying flat on its side leaning away from lights and partly uprooted........color still looks OK. Reburied it, propped it up with a support.....gonna go cry in a corner now.
300ceed97bf8c7b1c508cd116c39bb11.jpg

What's the humidity under the cup? Maybe just a bit high?
Yeah pretty sure it just got too hot and fell over. It's standing mostly on its own now, but definitely got majorly shocked, still not sure it will recover but looks much better off than the candy cane did. Seed leaves are browning a bit, edges of first true leaves yellow/brown but doesn't seem to be spreading. No growth at all since the trauma but seems stable. I'm optimistic this time.
33823d1384ca3271259e5d81f498d7e9.jpg

Not over the bridge yet, but looks like the WW has started new growth again, may recover yet. A bit worried about how much of the seed leaves have been consumed, doesn't leave much reserve while it gets going but that can be dealt with. Next few days will tell the final tale.
624a9cb01a063203a5ce22fd551cb013.jpg

First 2 of the abominations are about done. Got last EM germinated. Was also planning to do the last NL but that seed just leaked white goop. Wasn't viable. A fitting end to the last seed from They Who Shall Not Be Named. Popping another cherry bomb to take its spot. Remaining unused seed count now stands at 1 Canuk WW photo fem, 2 Canuk Blueberry photo fem, 2 Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb autos, and 8 Oasis genetics NLxBigBuds. Think next available space will got to a couple Oasis NLx's

EM is out and doing. Cherry bomb I started to replace the failed NL has cracked, no taproot yet, should be ready for planting tomorrow.

Glad you got some stuff going, other than the bad genetics :D
Yeah, feels good to have something positive to say. Was a long string of setbacks and disappointments, was starting to feel like it just wasn't going to stop shitting in my cereal.

Cherry bomb #2 showing a bit of taproot, gonna give it another little bit before planting, only a bit over 1mm so far, probably plant tomorrow afternoon.

Chopped down the first abomination. Looks like around 15grams once dried......and that was the biggest/best looking one.

Back
Top Bottom