EndItAll's Ongoing Organic DIY Adventure

Well, still nothing from the WW after 72 hours.......but the cherry bomb just said hello. Must have just popped up in last 30 minutes or so, wasn't there when I got back from the shop and cotys are still white. Time for some gentle light methinks

Attachments

• a04b454f1d546c402d7f617c2fe2096e.jpg
    a04b454f1d546c402d7f617c2fe2096e.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 56
  • c52593e7b753d0e25eed951e583ed347.jpg
    c52593e7b753d0e25eed951e583ed347.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 52
Just the one cherry bomb for now, limited available real estate in my box until the abominations are done. I'm reasonably sure the ww is a goner.....sad, that was a photo-fem, I was planning to clone her and make use of the next 6 months but in her case I think it's on me. Pretty sure I overwatered the seed and drowned it. If still no movement by Friday night ima dig it up and see what if anything it's done since planting. Already soaking another photo, regular Blueberry, so gonna have to sex it before mass cloning, hopefully it's a girl. Once the "candy canes" are done I'll have room and try to pop another photo, have 2 more fem WW, 2 more regular Blueberry. Not sure which I will go with, probably WW again just to keep the variety of flavors going.

Gonna try to run as many of my stockpile of auto seeds as space permits while I gear up for the clone army. Got 3 more left from They Who Shall Not Be Named, 3 more cherry bombs, 8 aurora borealis and 2 random freebies.

Just the one cherry bomb for now, limited available real estate in my box until the abominations are done. I'm reasonably sure the ww is a goner.....sad, that was a photo-fem, I was planning to clone her and make use of the next 6 months but in her case I think it's on me. Pretty sure I overwatered the seed and drowned it. If still no movement by Friday night ima dig it up and see what if anything it's done since planting. Already soaking another photo, regular Blueberry, so gonna have to sex it before mass cloning, hopefully it's a girl. Once the "candy canes" are done I'll have room and try to pop another photo, have 2 more fem WW, 2 more regular Blueberry. Not sure which I will go with, probably WW again just to keep the variety of flavors going.

Gonna try to run as many of my stockpile of auto seeds as space permits while I gear up for the clone army. Got 3 more left from They Who Shall Not Be Named, 3 more cherry bombs, 8 aurora borealis and 2 random freebies.
What do you have left from the one we never speak of?

It really is such a shame as I've said before......cause the picture is beautiful.....if I was only judging based off that pic I would say nothing but really nice things......
45c14a751c62f0815e2a187133c002dc.jpg

Leaf tips going yellow/white and twisting over on themselves so bottom faces up.....any guesses? Magnesium deficiency is my best.
8d8e0e06c53e491d6c201eb93d1237a2.jpg
dd32dc7be34971a9bf85328cc33666ce.jpg

Needs more potassium, cut out nitrogen a bit and sub potassium.
Can't really cut, it's all already in the mix, but adding potassium I should be able to do.....pretty sure I have a jar of powdered banana peel in my kit. Be right back.

Dammit, 3 jars of powdered eggshell but no banana peel. Gonna have to gather some ashes and make ash tea.

That's a great sign!

Not sure how many CANUK seeds you grabbed but thus far I have popped 12 and so far all have at least a taproot! Seem to be great seeds!

That's a great sign!

Not sure how many CANUK seeds you grabbed but thus far I have popped 12 and so far all have at least a taproot! Seem to be great seeds!
No, that's the Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb. Sadly the canuk WW doesn't appear to have made it, got 2 more of those left but trying a blueberry now. Soaked the BB 24 hours, didn't sink but meh, transferred it to paper towel/humidome on my germ mat, hasn't cracked yet but gonna give it's a few days before I worry.

Pretty sure I just drowned the first cherry bomb and the WW, cause this CB came up within 24 hours of planting and only difference was I yelled at myself and backed off the watering.

Cherry bomb seems like she's doing well, got her off in the dimmer corner for now slowly getting her used to the light. Using the hygrometer to shade her a bit for now.
0b3f8734827807022fa7ed45a9c741b4.jpg
405f2d19fd5161f68acbd3600bea9186.jpg

Thinking I might pop another auto and tuck her between the 2 worst abominations. No sign of roots from either current occupant for 5 inches down, ordinarily I would say 3 is too much for these bins but in this case I think I have space for another root ball without them choking themselves all to death.
fbfc47c0acccb4e4a278fbe77bd2091e.jpg

Fuck it. Last "candy cane" is soaking. Discovery requires experimentation. Let's discover if this is a bad idea. Not like I'm doing anything else with the space.:rofl::rofl:

Last candy cane is planted taproot was a bit over 2 cm. Cherry bomb doing quite nicely, using the microscope i can just barely see the tips of 2nd true leaves starting. Still nothing from the blueberry seed, gave it a 2nd round in the pool, now back in paper towel.

Back
Top Bottom