EndItAll's Ongoing Organic DIY Adventure

The ww photo fem is planted. Not sure if I can emotionally deal with any more setbacks right now so do your thing little beauty.

Giving up on the cherry bomb, popping another now.

To clarify, this isn't a clone, it is the "full sized" plant from seed.
16b31da9d342484aab9248a461e8b52e.jpg
What in God's name???? It's got to be the genetics. Holy smokes EndItAll. I really don't know what to say here ffs

What in God's name???? It's got to be the genetics. Holy smokes EndItAll. I really don't know what to say here ffs
Yeah....my temps are stable between 65 lights off, Max 75 lights on, rh is a bit lower than I would like but steady as a rock, medium is exactly same as all my previous runs, germination was exactly same. As far as I am able to quantify, all factors have stayed completely unchanged on my end. Doesn't leave many options to point at for causation other than genetics, and the fact that all 4 candy canes went into flower at day 14-16 supports that.

Yeah....my temps are stable between 65 lights off, Max 75 lights on, rh is a bit lower than I would like but steady as a rock, medium is exactly same as all my previous runs, germination was exactly same. As far as I am able to quantify, all factors have stayed completely unchanged on my end. Doesn't leave many options to point at for causation other than genetics, and the fact that all 4 candy canes went into flower at day 14-16 supports that.
I mean I've had mishaps before but I really have never seen this honestly. I've seen 5 autofems end up being automales. ... they fixed me up and never had problems after that. Something went way off the deep end here

You need an eBay 300 mars hydro led im guessing that is not enough light .

I mean I've had mishaps before but I really have never seen this honestly. I've seen 5 autofems end up being automales. ... they fixed me up and never had problems after that. Something went way off the deep end here

As far as I can tell it's the change of ownership. All the seeds I've had problems with are from stock direct from the breeder, the last "NL" package had 2 cheese flavored plants that I'm pretty sure were cbd cheese, 1 plant that tastes of fruit and berries, and the other 2 produced maybe 1/3 of what I used to get with all other NL runs from same company before ownership changed. The current NL seeds from a different package are looking like they're going to do the same thing.

The Early Miss are the only plants that don't make me cry every time I open the box but even those aren't what I had come to expect from previous runs, and even then 2 of the 5 seeds in this pack went herm on me.

The rest of my tale will have to be told in a PM, don't want another ban for telling the factual truth of my experience.

You need an eBay 300 mats hydro led l guy man that is not enough light .

umm, I don't know what you're on about but there's over 1000 true out of wall watts in my 3x4x5 space, if you're saying that isn't enough, I'm going to respectfully suggest you put down the pipe.

umm, I don't know what you're on about but there's over 1000 true out of wall watts in my 3x4x5 space, if you're saying that isn't enough, I'm going to respectfully suggest you put down the pipe.

Sorry from those pictures unless they were bad seeds I guess ?

How long did you have those in veg for ?

Also can you post some info on your lights again bud .

Can we see the ppfd specs?

Is if full spectrum if so do you have a graph ?

Sorry from those pictures unless they were bad seeds I guess ?

How long did you have those in veg for ?
They are autos. From seed popping above surface to preflowering was 8 days for 2 of them, 10 for the other 2, with all going into full flower between 14 and 16 days from seed. That's bad genetics in my humble opinion.

They are autos. From seed popping above surface to preflowering was 8 days for 2 of them, 10 for the other 2, with all going into full flower between 14 and 16 days from seed. That's bad genetics in my humble opinion.

Yeah somethings not right then ?

Have you tried to reach out to ask us anything forum maybe get some more help ? Have you tried calling the breeder ?

Also can you post some info on your lights again bud .

Can we see the ppfd specs?

Is if full spectrum if so do you have a graph ?

Main overhead lights:
-2x 200w (actual watts, not equivalent, these things are beasts) Sunblaster cfl at 6400k center hung.

-2x home-made 8-socket cfl array, each currently sporting a mix of 25-27w bulbs in 5000k, 3000k, and 2700k, approx 200w each for 400w total, 1 on each side of the Sunblasters.

800 true watts total.

Supplemental lights:
4x vertically mounted 32w 4' tubes, 2 in each front corner, currently all 6500k. 2 shown below.

1x vertically mounted 54w Sunblaster 2' tube+nanoreflector, center of rear wall, height adjusts up and down on sliding mount. Also 2x 32w 4' tube horizontally hung over rear area, currently in 2700k

246 true watts total.

Overall light in box around 1050w, mostly fluoros, some LED.

Pretty complete spectrum, just need to add a UV flood to round it off.

Well if you think it's not your lights then I would suggest contacting where you purchased your seeds from then ?

Well if you think it’s not your lights then I would suggest contacting where you purchased your seeds from then ?

Sent you a PM, don't want to get banned again.

So I'm confused you said 2x200watts

What though? 2x200 watts remember 6400k is only a 27 watts per bulb

I'm currently running 485 watts with a mars reflector 144 a fushion board and a popular grow which is great for red on the spectrum scale
81d7f6fe0c097709724667b070492a2c.jpg

There you go. Will be ordering 2 of the 2700 or 3000k bulbs once the WW clone army I'm planning to breed is ready for the flip.
8d3867104c08b4f28d4d839c45e2809d.jpg

See here is the problem bud if you don't have the right spectrum lights it will hurt yields. See this chart blue green area hot for veg. You want high numbers there for veg but see how all these cfl t5 only have blue not not orange and mostly red. Red is needed even in veg for its p k uptake of a plant to grow . Best way I can say it man

c2f844e8bdbea84badd7a703cbb2bdd9.jpg
7d6276b5383ac680c28330e41cb59dd1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom