EndItAll's Ongoing Organic DIY Adventure

420-magazine-mobile1706677074.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2101144137.jpg
420-magazine-mobile878525934.jpg

Soooooooo upset right now. I can't even.....words......

I had 6 EM's do that just over a year ago. Wish I had just pulled them and started new genetics, got almost nothing off the 6 compared to what it should have been.

I would also switch away from auto's if you can. You end up spending more money on seeds than regular/fem and after the first grow your turn around time is much quicker using clones than auto's!

I had 6 EM's do that just over a year ago. Wish I had just pulled them and started new genetics, got almost nothing off the 6 compared to what it should have been.

I would also switch away from auto's if you can. You end up spending more money on seeds than regular/fem and after the first grow your turn around time is much quicker using clones than auto's!
Yeah, due to IRL issues I can't commit to the time for photoperiods for now. Hopefully that will all get settled in March or April and then it's attack of the clones time but for now.....well let's just say I'm very happy I'm far away from BC and Spain. Can't get arrested for assaulting people I can't physically get at.

I'm back. Got 10 day banned by an admin for telling the truth about horrible products and non-existant customer service. Probably gonna get permabanned just for saying so but at this point I really don't care. For the record, I tried 3 more times by phone, sent another email, tried the online live chat again, still 0 response by any mode of communication. I'm done.

On a related topic, I would like to give mega props and karma to True North Seedbank and my "local" Canada post people, who really went above and beyond to organize a tricky timed delivery in a very tight window of time during the peak of the holiday season. I got my test order from True North delivered to the closest post office (a 3 hour journey by snowmobile, this time of year home delivery is twice a month tops, if weather permits) 4 days after ordering on xmas day. Well done to both sides. And so far my customer service experience with True North has been AMAZING, answered my call on boxing day 1st ring, very nice lady who went above and beyond to meet my shipping needs.

Ordered 5x Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb auto-fem, cause it sounded yummy as hell and has a rep as a large yielder. Have 1 germinating now, teeny tiny taproot starting to show after 10 hours in water and 12 in paper towel. fastest I've ever seen a shell crack.

Also ordered some Oasis Genetics Northern Lights x Big Buds auto-fem. Oasis seems very new, almost no info out there except their own site and that's very obviously just a reskin of True North's site, I believe they are True North's own in-house breeder, but really not much to go on. Only reason I bought them was they were having a 2-pack-for-1 promotion, figured they can't possibly be worse than the pollen-chuckers whom I will not name and the price per seed was so cheap I'm ok with bad results, just wanting to test for myself since there's so little info.

Also ordered some Canuk White Widow and blueberry photo-fems for once that becomes an option, hopefully in april or may.

And for freebies i got 1x each Canuk cheese and Canuk Amnesia, both auto-fem. Those 2 are getting popped next, as soon and the joke plants are done wasting space and electricity.

I am so upset right now......I was worried about this round after my last combined with what I've been reading, and now it seems my worst fears are realized. All 10 of my autos are preflowering......none of them is more than 15cm tall........I'll be lucky to get enough yield from all 10 combined to pay for the seeds.......Crap King Seeds since they sold are utter shit. Totally wasted my time and money.

Anyone able to recommend a source for seeds located here in Canada? I'm considering trying Doctor Greenthumb from out east, they have a long established reputation, but their website is clunky and a but off-putting.
Bcbuddepot.com

Indeed I did. A bit worried, the taproot growth started off lightning fast but sort-of fizzled out, no noticeable growth for almost 12 hours but it never got dry and looked fine other than the slowdown, put her underground about 10 hours ago, about to go check on the girls now, lights just came on.

It really is too bad, the details are beautiful. It's the big picture I'm having trouble swallowing. Not an acceptable product.
669fb2048fd51d90310ac7f5a6394e4d.jpg
786b122ca7a2a4695fbc6893024ceee9.jpg

The early Miss are the only ones looking like they're worth the time and electricity so far. Or at least early Miss is what was on the label, but at this point, with cheeses labelled as NL and everything else, who knows. The tiny runts were labelled as candy cane, and are supposed to take alot longer than the 7 week EM.....but the Em is just now starting to throw out pistils, and the CC are in week 2 of full flower. All germed same time, planted within 2 days of each other.
683d6a1dac8c93964986fc0da59647c0.jpg

Still nothing from the planted cherry bomb. Sigh, curse my lack of patience. If still nothing in 72 hours I'll pop another and try again. My time window is rapidly closing.

No, they most definitely are not. The cause, in my opinion, is people selling junk seeds with garbage genetics. More than that I can't say, already gotten one 10 day ban for telling the truth, might even have said too much already but if I get permabanned for telling the truth so be it. If you want more details than that PM me and I'll say it in private.

Sigh. Still nothing from the cherry bomb. Giving it another 24 hours but not holding my breath.

In other news, just got word I'm going to be staying here longer than originally planned. My rotation was supposed to be over on March 18th but I was just asked to extend until mid June. Bonus pay for staying is making it a very attractive offer, gonna make almost a years pay in 3months. Added bonus, gives me lots of time to get a photo run in before i have to make everything disappear again. So I popped one of the Canuk White Widow photo fems I got from true north. Looking at the timing I should have time to grow it out, clone it, grow those out, and go full Attack of the Clones.

I guess life shits on us, but that feeling of relief after a good power dump can be it's own reward sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom