First grow

Update:

I think I got rid of the bugs and after the flush they seem to doing very well.. I tied them down some. I also moved my lights.
P7060068.JPG

P7060067.JPG

P7060066.JPG

P7060065.JPG

Tell me what you all think.

Lookin wonderful bro. Excelent setup. See if you can move them a couple inches farther away from each other so the roots don't tangle.

dude, 1st chance iv had for a while to get on 420 plants looking real good bro! Did the flush work?? hope it keeps goin well dude!

Toke on all :roorrip:

:peace:

I know that weed liked deep root-bases. How tall they will be at finish above the soil, you want close to a third of that in soil under the plant. So if the finished flower height is 3.5 feet above the soil, you want a foot deep of soil.

Good Luck on your set up.
I just have one question, could the Co2 be raising the levels in the small space? and I thought that adding Co2 helps alot more during 'flowering'?
I'll be watching!!!:goodjob::welcome::peace: Musik \\\vVv///
I don't have the CO2 going right now. I am taking a break from it. CO2 is good through its whole life. Its like oxygen for us...

Thanks

I know that weed liked deep root-bases. How tall they will be at finish above the soil, you want close to a third of that in soil under the plant. So if the finished flower height is 3.5 feet above the soil, you want a foot deep of soil.

I see, but I thought the root would travel down to where there is no roots if then needed for space. I guess if they need more space I will go out looking for pots. I can't find square pots for the life of me..

hey bro, they are looking alot better! Im glad to see this thing from day one, you really got creative. I hope all the hard work pays off bro!

they didn't like the dark at all! I'm sure a little bit of light will make them shine again.

oh and earlier i typed "wouldn't the Co2 raise the levels" in levels i meant temperature levels" I thought that Co2 also raised temperatures I could be wrong.
Since your not using the Co2 anyhow then it doesn't matter, just thought i'd correct my own HighAzz mistake.

Musik \\\vVv/// Keep it going they will survive.:peace:

they didn't like the dark at all! I'm sure a little bit of light will make them shine again.

oh and earlier i typed "wouldn't the Co2 raise the levels" in levels i meant temperature levels" I thought that Co2 also raised temperatures I could be wrong.
Since your not using the Co2 anyhow then it doesn't matter, just thought i'd correct my own HighAzz mistake.

Musik \\\vVv/// Keep it going they will survive.:peace:

If it was up to me they loved the dark... It jumped started the flowing.. Thats what I wanted.. No CO2 didn't raise the temps since I wasn't using the CO2 till the temps was so high.. I added the CO2 and it didn't change for me. Then again it was yeast/surgar and water CO2.. Now I have a smell problem... After I put the PC intake fans in it smells.... IDK if I should buy the air purifier and see if that works or not.. I bought this stuff at Homedepot, its like lava rocks or something.. I will see if that works.. I can't unplug the fans cause the temps will rise.. If I unplug them it don't stink. When lights are out there is no smell.... IDK what to do... I kinda think the 100 CFM fan I have on the carbon filter isn't working hard enough. Should it be pulling air through the carbon or would it work better pushing the air through it? I am at a lose here... I have been battling this temp thing since they were young now its the smell.... Kinda makes you aggravated.. If its not one thing its another...

Thanks BTW

Back
Top Bottom