First Journal, Bag Seeds

That contains one type of bacteria so yes it is a beneficiary bacteria. I dont know about putting it directly on the seedling. I would have mixed up the 1 tbsp for 1 gallon of water and soaked her in it throughout the day.

She sure is trying to make it, she popped up from the rapid rooter
665360CE-6B68-4BC1-A98C-27CB640E2380.jpeg

She is still alive so far and looking greener since this morning, although u can’t tell cause the flash, so is there such thing as a male auto? IThis is an auto but I don’t remember it saying fem,, and I don’t kno that I’ve ever seen the “auto fem” option before
7526E4C0-17C2-4FF3-BF57-B814EBD4DF59.jpeg

Lights on they r about 70-75 degrees, and humidity is around 55-60, lights off temps go down to like 65-67,idk how, that’s colder that I keep my apartment, but humidity goes up to high 60s sometimes pushes 70s, but I have a better exhaust fan coming today

Lights on they r about 70-75 degrees, and humidity is around 55-60, lights off temps go down to like 65-67,idk how, that’s colder that I keep my apartment, but humidity goes up to high 60s sometimes pushes 70s, but I have a better exhaust fan coming today
Ok cool, your already ahead of the game. Temps are perfect, so thats exactly what I was going to suggest. That and possibly a decent dehumidifier if the fan doesn’t get it in check. Look at craigslist or fb market and find one cheap, it will really help out if that fan doesn’t take care of the humidity. It’s all about mold, powdery mildew, and bud rot, prevention now.

I have a dehumidifier in there but I didn’t buy it for this so it’s got some stupid sensors that make it only work at max over 60rh, then is slows down, and under 40 it barely does anything, I have a normal one on the way also:Rasta:

I have a dehumidifier in there but I didn’t buy it for this so it’s got some stupid sensors that make it only work at max over 60rh, then is slows down, and under 40 it barely does anything, I have a normal one on the way also:Rasta:
Haha you already know then. I’m just gonna sit back and watch the show, keep doing your thing. I foresee some good buds growing in that tent :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom