First Time Grow! by Lebowskii

thanks for stopping in GrownManHollr!
definately been trying to figure out ways to make it into a closet ;) For as many good things there is about outdoor, it seems there is always something to counter it and make indoor sound appealing as well. Stupid bugs EVERYWHERE outside!

If the dish soap doesnt get rid of the mites... im definately gunna have to find some better way to take care of them. unfortunately ( I say unfortunately but I really mean :yahoo: ) 7 plants have grown and filled in my little growbox that I originally thought would give them enough space, problem is... almost all the plants are touching in some form, which is terrible when Im losing leaves on a plant to thripes on the plant in the MIDDLE of my garden...

Growing outside where I live would be problematic. It is bug city here! Also, the humidity is too high...all the time.

Wonder if it would work if you tented your plants under some plastic and placed a no-pest strip in there with them. Apparently they are really effective at killing little critters like that. Also, as I understand, plants don't absorb the gas put off by the strip. Natural methods are great and all, but sometimes chemical warfare is warranted. :Rasta:

going away for a week ;)
I shall have a major update in one weeks time!!!

I found new growth on kandy with NO mite marks on it which means the dish soap did its part! Ill give the ladies another application of soap when I get back as well.

The small G-13 is incredible looking. It has nice little white nugglets that are starting to bulk up and change color. Hopefully, Ill get to harvest here in another few weeks. :)

I tried a bit of kandy, and I must say... it made the whole grow worth it AGAIN! smoked a bowl before bed last night of some week old dried bud! It was a little harsh but nothing compared to SOME strands Ive tasted... and it got me relatively medicated. Purple Kush is nice, its a super clear headed high with GREAT body effects. I notice it affects my limbs a lot. very nice... cant wait to get back in a week...!

stay medicated everyone :)

Growing outside where I live would be problematic. It is bug city here! Also, the humidity is too high...all the time.

Wonder if it would work if you tented your plants under some plastic and placed a no-pest strip in there with them. Apparently they are really effective at killing little critters like that. Also, as I understand, plants don't absorb the gas put off by the strip. Natural methods are great and all, but sometimes chemical warfare is warranted. :Rasta:

definately man. Next crop. there will be no bugs. I intend on spraying my whole grow area down a few times for bugs and what not AND ill bust out some no bug strips for my next op ;) as long as im not spraying chemicals ON the babies... its all good ;) thanks for stopping in maan! :grinjoint:

Hey Man just wondering how things are going. How are your girls looking.
Sorry I have to re-do the T5ho grow. I had some problem with clones. Peat punks are not good at all .They get pretty root bound . I have managed to revive 3 out of 6.

Also I like to show you some pictures Of my personal grow .The 3 moms I took them 6 clones off of.

G-13 Buds Under a 400 watt full spectrum HID

Hey Man just wondering how things are going. How are your girls looking.
Sorry I have to re-do the T5ho grow. I had some problem with clones. Peat punks are not good at all .They get pretty root bound . I have managed to revive 3 out of 6.

Also I like to show you some pictures Of my personal grow .The 3 moms I took them 6 clones off of.

G-13 Buds Under a 400 watt full spectrum HID

thanks for stoppin in bro. Plants are looking sexy as always :D unfortunately... recent developments have forced me to be unable to finish my journal properly. Life as always has chosen to take unexpected turns at precisely the wrong time ;) I took some pictures from an iphone of my harvest from my small g-13. cant post em, but... I have some ;)

Great smoke, love the piney smell the nugs put off, smells great, tastes great, and does the trick :) Not completely dry, but I weighed it out at almost 2 ounces. Probably end up with 1.5 after its dried out completely. Im happy with it. for the runt of the pack... I was surprised how much I got out of it...

The trainwreck will come down early next week. Its falling over from all the weight of the buds...

Then will come kandy and kookie, the purple kushs. they are budding up right now. most of the plants have small mites on them, unfortunately a week long vacation with someone else watering for me... never seems to end up as well as if I had just stayed home and watered myself ;)

then the big barrel will finish and fill out by mid september I am hoping... but they may go all the way into october.

Ill post updates periodically, and hopefully, I can get some dry weight numbers and pictures up for you guys to see. Its a beautiful site. Untill next time :roorrip:.

P.S. just as an indicator of how my past week has been going... I smoked one delightfully good bowl of the G-13... MY g-13, and then proceeded to drop my pipe that I have had since I started smoking about a year ago... on concrete. I have been reduced to joints. I miss my pipe :(

Lebowskii,
Sounds like the G-13 is effective at least!
Sorry to hear that you won't be able to finish the journal up the way you'd like. I'll look forward to seeing those pics when you have a chance to put them up here!
:goodluck:

I hope that's a joke. If not that suck man.... So much work. Did they get them all

I managed to harvest the trainwreck and the small mutated g-13, but they got all of the big ones. :smokin: im more bummed that I just spent so much of my last 5 months taking care of those things... and then gone... live and learn I guess.

Already started planning for my next grow, so who knows, maybe Ill be able to get a new journal up and going soon! :smokin:

gotten any new projects going sonzor?

Ah man that would suck. think it is some one you know

nahh... I just think they got too smelly. The road running adjacent to my enclosure was in the smell zone unfortunately, and apparently... so Ive been told, there are some guy in my county that make a living stealing crops!

Some of the wealthier growers hire people to watch crops...with guns... day in and day out...

Next op will be safer I hope...

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, sorry for your loss!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke report on what survived! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

that person who stole will just have a fuck load of shitty karma coming there way.

sorry to hear that bro.

but maybe he was only trying to be a good guy and hely ya cause they were explosive???

you had some bomb plants dude. its possible.

:goodjob:

for the record. he prob doesn't grow his own cause he doesn't have a green thumb.

hey whats up bro how you been?

whats going on LakersKush!? ;) long time no see bro. Ive got a new journal started, the links in my sig, ive moved indoors since my crop got stollen last summer. we are having a rough time so far.. but im sure that once we get a plant to finish without mold or seeds growing on them. they will be legendary! check it out.

Back
Top Bottom