First Time Grower! 2x4x5 Tent With 400W MH/HPS Growing Critical+ 2.0 Photo

actually very helpful :D I was keeping my humidity around 40% at 75f so I'm glad I'm able to correct it thanks to your help :D

Glad i was able to be of some assistance! With winter here RH will be an issue now! Running the furnace or heat strips the air of moisture so keep an eye on it the best you can!

well day 25 and my girls are looking better than ever! noticed slight discolouration on one of the lower nodes on the plant that's been giving me troubles, pretty sure it was just a slight deficiency because they hadn't had their nutes in a little while but that changed today :D did some more LST on the girls today to try to spread things out a little bit. can't wait for them to turn back up :) Cheers guys hope everyone's doing well:goodjob::goodjob::Namaste:

Attachments

• JLO day 25 stock.png
    JLO day 25 stock.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 56
  • jlo day 25 top view.png
    jlo day 25 top view.png
    2 MB · Views: 55
  • mack day 25 stock.png
    mack day 25 stock.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 57
  • mack day 25 top.png
    mack day 25 top.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 51
  • leighton day 25 stock.png
    leighton day 25 stock.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 49
  • leighton day 25 top .png
    leighton day 25 top .png
    2.1 MB · Views: 48
I wouldn't worry too much about that on a leaf here and there. Looks more like a root got burnt and reacted, I get those sometimes and just pluck them. That mainline is looking great!
Thanks newty! Glad to see you poking around again lol. How bout them tiger cats eh? WOW. Go ou first real snowfall of the year going on right now. Can’t imagine how you’re doing out there!!

Attachments

• 3B3E043F-AF3E-4F3C-AAFF-F23AAA41B314.jpeg
    3B3E043F-AF3E-4F3C-AAFF-F23AAA41B314.jpeg
    413.6 KB · Views: 43
You might wonder why I would be cheering for a team on the east!??

ABC means anybody but Calgary! :rofl::rofl:

Must be more popular out here;)

And I’m originally from Southern sask so if I cheer for Winnipeg I’ll like get struck by lightening:hmmmm:

Can’t wait!! Grey cup parties are the best! I love grey cup :slide:

currently sitting at 74f and 40% humidity
Thats perfect by me. I like it closer to 80f for flowering. And I have always found you really can't have it to dry as long as the plant is well watered and at worst, your going through more water. But too humid can slow growth and as mentioned above, is really bad during flowering!

Hello all, I hope everyone's having a great Saturday :D My girls are doing great on day 27 of veg and It's so relieving!! Mack and Jlo are just about ready for their final topping, but their sister Leighton is a little behind so we're gonna wait till she's ready to do the topping! I'm hoping to take a clone off mack for mr @Dutchman1990 as I really like her genetics thusfar and hopefully it carries over to be a great flowering plant :) I've been putting a lot of thought into it and I've decided for my next grow I'm gonna do one less plant and do Top Fed DWC :) I've done a lot of research on it and I'm very excited to get it going. I've already acquired the air pump, two air stones and some 1/4" tubing. Still need to get a water pump, a dripper manifold, a 10 gallon tote from Walmart, some net pots and clay stones and I'm ready to go! very excited to try a different medium. I'm not huge on soil so far. I like the idea of just having a reservoir of nute water to check on and pump out and replace. MUCH EXCITEMENT. Anyhow, does anyone on here have experience growing White Widow x Big Bud from femaleseeds? I'm going to be doing 1 in my next grow and I was wondering what strains are good to match with (stretch wise etc)
Cheers until next time!!:Namaste::welcome::welcome:
leighton day 27 top view.jpg
leighton day 27 stock.jpg
mack day 27 top view.jpg
mac day 27 stock.jpg
JLO day 37 top.jpg
jlo day 27 stock kind of.jpg
leighton day 27 top view.jpg
leighton day 27 stock.jpg
mack day 27 top view.jpg
mac day 27 stock.jpg
JLO day 37 top.jpg
jlo day 27 stock kind of.jpg

What’s up player! Plants are looking strong and healthy and seem to be moving right along!

White Widow x Big Bud are the parent strains of my EarlyMiss. Although my EM was not an Autoflower her parent strains are the above. That being said you can get an idea of how big she will get with my current grow.

This is her currently. Stretch wise she grew about 12-16” from the beginning of 12/12 and stretched for about 2weeks. She has been great for training and loved heavy defoliation. If you want some more notes or details on her let me know I’m more than happy to share!

For the cuttings you want to take if you want to let me know a day in advance I’ll presoak some small pots with promix in preparation.

Hope your well my man!

What’s up player! Plants are looking strong and healthy and seem to be moving right along!

White Widow x Big Bud are the parent strains of my EarlyMiss. Although my EM was not an Autoflower her parent strains are the above. That being said you can get an idea of how big she will get with my current grow.

This is her currently. Stretch wise she grew about 12-16” from the beginning of 12/12 and stretched for about 2weeks. She has been great for training and loved heavy defoliation. If you want some more notes or details on her let me know I’m more than happy to share!

For the cuttings you want to take if you want to let me know a day in advance I’ll presoak some small pots with promix in preparation.

Hope your well my man!
for sure brother! the growth tip on that second node we're chopping is starting to look nice. Currently I'm just waiting for the one plant to push her 4'th node and then we'll be good to go :D pretty sure macks already at her 5'th while the one I'm waiting on was just pushing her 3rd :O I'm very happy that you'll be keeping her genes alive until I'm able to get a separate veg tent :D
cheeers

for sure brother! the growth tip on that second node we're chopping is starting to look nice. Currently I'm just waiting for the one plant to push her 4'th node and then we'll be good to go :D pretty sure macks already at her 5'th while the one I'm waiting on was just pushing her 3rd :O I'm very happy that you'll be keeping her genes alive until I'm able to get a separate veg tent :D
cheeers

Looking forward to it as well! Critical is a good one to have and I get to see how yours grow out. Then I’ll have a better idea for the cuttings and what they like!

hiya folks! happy Monday :D I did the final topping on 2/3 girls tonight and did a little bit of LST to get those growth tips ready to space out. I left mack (centre) till tomorrow because good ol' @Dutchman1990 is coming to get some clones off her as she's the best pheno so far in my opinion. I ran out of binder clips to tie down the growth tips on Leighton so I'll have to take a trip to the dollar store tomorrow and finish all the LST on all the girls and they're off to the races!
Cheers :Namaste::yahoo::yahoo: p.s Leighton isn't droopy I just tucked the tips of the fan leaves into the pot a little bit so the growth tips can situate themselves a little bit and I don't get so confused looking at her :rofl:
Jlo day 29 manifold.jpg
mack day 29 untopped.jpg
leighton day 29 manifold.jpg

Hello everybody and happy thanksgiving to any American followers there may be lurking! today marks day 32 of veg and all my heavy training is completed, leaving only LST until harvest :) after finishing the manifold on all 3 I've got to say mack (the centre plant) Is an absolute DREAM! She is perfectly flat, growing nice and quick and absolutely beautiful. The other 2 plants however, the 4 centre growths are looking good but I find the outside 4 nodes are kinda slow? if they don't take I won't be devastated but It would be nice if they would catch up to the others so they can start getting to the vertical growth so we can get to flower :D

Attachments

• jlo day 32.jpg
    jlo day 32.jpg
    559.4 KB · Views: 69
  • mack day 32.jpg
    mack day 32.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 41
  • leighton day 32.jpg
    leighton day 32.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 42
  • jlo fan leaf.jpg
    jlo fan leaf.jpg