First Time Grower DWC Wedding Cake Seed

rillo954

Hey guys this is my First grow loved the Fórum the members are top class love a forum where people are actually willing to help só here is my First journal seed started germinating Sunday Jan 22 went tô the dwc bucket Tuesday night ar 10pm here is How Its looking. Used plain tap water and no nutes have been instructed on here tô regulate the ph and add a bit of nutes. Doing that Tonight.

Will keep updated any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

IMG_20230126_100838632.jpg

Hey guys this is my First grow loved the Fórum the members are top class love a forum where people are actually willing to help só here is my First journal seed started germinating Sunday Jan 22 went tô the dwc bucket Tuesday night ar 10pm here is How Its looking. Used plain tap water and no nutes have been instructed on here tô regulate the ph and add a bit of nutes. Doing that Tonight.

Will keep updated any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

IMG_20230126_100838632.jpg
:ciao: Hey.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

Looking good @rillo954

Tell us a little about your setup and light that you will be using for this grow.
What strain did you start with?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Hey tokin Nice to meet you my friend. this is a wedding cake seed im using a LM281B and an additional 100w Full spectrum led light simple 10liter bucket small airpump pushing 1.2lts per minute. Hopefully ok for 1 plant germinated two of these seeds but one is taking long for the taproot tô stretch out so put back in papertowel method hopefully fights through if It does i would Just buy another of the same bucket set up.I have a lux meter tô mãke sure light is ok a simple ppm meter but realiable and a ph meter I regret buying have to recalibrate frequently thinking of investing in a pro one of If these Babies mãke It to veg, hoping its an ok setup for a First run and being in Brazil makes It crazy difficult to purchase quality measuring equipments. Using Sensei Grow A+b ph perfect. Any tips advices things maybe tô change definetly would love to hear.

IMG_20230126_104635069.jpg

IMG_20230126_105823231.jpg

Hey tokin Nice to meet you my friend. this is a wedding cake seed im using a LM281B and an additional 100w Full spectrum led light simple 10liter bucket small airpump pushing 1.2lts per minute. Hopefully ok for 1 plant germinated two of these seeds but one is taking long for the taproot tô stretch out so put back in papertowel method hopefully fights through if It does i would Just buy another of the same bucket set up.I have a lux meter tô mãke sure light is ok a simple ppm meter but realiable and a ph meter I regret buying have to recalibrate frequently thinking of investing in a pro one of If these Babies mãke It to veg, hoping its an ok setup for a First run and being in Brazil makes It crazy difficult to purchase quality measuring equipments. Using Sensei Grow A+b ph perfect. Any tips advices things maybe tô change definetly would love to hear.

IMG_20230126_104635069.jpg

IMG_20230126_105823231.jpg
Welcome to 420 @rillo954 .
:welcome:

That's a nice set-up for your first grow.

I am not a fan of bungee cords for hanging objects. I would suggest an adjustable rope hanger for your light. It could save some headaches and make your light height more adjustable.

Welcome to 420 @rillo954 .
:welcome:

That's a nice set-up for your first grow.

I am not a fan of bungee cords for hanging objects. I would suggest an adjustable rope hanger for your light. It could save some headaches and make your light height more adjustable.

Hey Hafta thank you. That is actually a great Idea and It honestly never crossed my mind. Definetly going to invest in an adjustable rope hanger since i am already going Crazy here and I Just started lol. Appreciate the advice!

You will be fine, just don't make any rash decisions.
We will walk you thought this.

How long do you plan of vegging?
This forum definetly making this so much easier. Honestly idk because i do have height space só i was thinking maybe 5-6 weeks depending How big It gets not sure If its a good Idea tho what would you recommend?

I just did a quick check and the flowering period is 9-10 weeks, so you will be fine with 5 or 6 weeks.
You don't want it to get out of control on you.

For sure, I want tô get an ok yield but im not expecting anything abundant this First time around and definetly want tô keep It simple so I have less chances of screwing up i guess when that time comes and with you guys saving me lol ill decide If i keep It at 5 or 6 definetly be taking pics and posting here Thanks again for the feedback Tokin

Back
Top Bottom