First Time Grower - Raspberry Cough

If you got a real good outtake then that could explain it. You got carbon filters on your outtake? Unless stealth isnt something your worried about, in which case yer bless. stink up the gaff ;) lol
Yeah, I'm not worried

I think my baby #1 is starting to pre-flower? #2 has nothing and 3 looks like it may have something idk i'll maybe take more pics in couple days and do a mid-week update, but #1 has these new growths on 2 stems which were growing beside the main cola before i took it off so now these are the 2 main colas. thoughts?, i know its to early to tell the sex but thoughts are nice lol

I'm curious to see of those are male flowers....

checked the pre flower this afternoon before i turned out the light for a few hours and they didn't seem to grow much over night. shall see later on. check out the other plants too, if it does turn out male it will have some great genetics i think to pass on in the seeds.

If it's a male then you should pull it. Are you growing for seeds or growing for bud? I would recommend buying feminised seeds so this is less prone to happen.

If it's a male then you should pull it. Are you growing for seeds or growing for bud? I would recommend buying feminised seeds so this is less prone to happen.

Mainly bud but i'd just remove the male and maybe pollinate one cola of a female that way i have seeds to continue growing. i know seeded bud ain't good. Fem seeds are also like triple the price

I guess if youre that strapped it makes sense. I don't think I would risk keeping a male personally. But I never grow the same thong twice.

Regular seeds are said to be much stronger in a lot of ways than fem. seeds.
Not really lack of funds keeping me back its just easier to make my own seeds and store them for when ever i wanna grow that strain again, i do have plans to grow other strains. I can also give the seeds to people.

If it's worth it to you, then it doesnt matter what I think.

I like diversification. It's funny. I ordered Lemon Skunk from DNA Genetics last season. One plant grew buds like a Kush. The other huge kolas. The Kush plant smells and tastes exactly like strawberrys. The other is mostly a diesel smell... neither like lemons, one smells a little skunky depending of a few parameters. The Kush plant did 10.2oz the other did 16.2 so I really cant complain, just a little pissed I didn't get what I asked for. Haha

If it's worth it to you, then it doesnt matter what I think.

I like diversification. It's funny. I ordered Lemon Skunk from DNA Genetics last season. One plant grew buds like a Kush. The other huge kolas. The Kush plant smells and tastes exactly like strawberrys. The other is mostly a diesel smell... neither like lemons, one smells a little skunky depending of a few parameters. The Kush plant did 10.2oz the other did 16.2 so I really cant complain, just a little pissed I didn't get what I asked for. Haha

Ya that would suck to not get what you were looking for, i'd like to find a strain that works for my needs then continue to grow it along with other things. I went with Raspberry cough because a website said it was good for anxiety and was more of a uplifting high then a sit on the cough stoned high. also the RC seeds were on sale so i bought them. Bubblicious was my original choice as it sounded good, so i ordered some a weeks ago. shall see which is better for my needs.

Back
Top Bottom