First Time Grower - Raspberry Cough

Man, that's a tough call. Usually the males have a rounded top and females have a pointy top, but both have a bulbus bottom. Both appear in that spot, so location of the bulb is not an indicator.

Week 5/420 Update: Finally got bigger pots (buckets), i bought 5 gallon buckets because pots were $10+ each and the buckets were $4, plus no ones gonna see them so they don't have to be pretty. I made draining holes in the bottom. I filled them up with Walmart soil and ProMix soil, I did find out the Walmart soil is very dark and heavy, unlike Promix which is light and fluffy, when i transplanted the 2 plants the roots were very full and healthy. i transplanted 2 plants as idk if 1 is a male or female and if its male i probably will depose of it, 2 and 3 are smaller and bushier which i hear are female characteristics so here's hoping. I made 3 a guinea pig this week and topped it in a few areas, it had new colas starting so i topped it. Think that's it for this week. Also i have some people telling on the net that what i think are preflowers actually are just new leafs.
View album 19628

evening there squire, the ladies are looking rather fine I must say, hope your days treating ya well

My day is going pretty good its raining for a change instead of snow and the last couple days have been a very nice +20 Celsius, Spring is here! I'll have some midweek pics later on tonight. :) oh and my Bubbleicious seeds arrived today so yes today is awesome.

Week 5 Mid-Week Update: I started flowering on this past Sunday #1 seems to be enjoying it 2 and 3 are to early to tell, i do think 3 is male tho as on a bunch of different stems it have these bulbs which look like they are attached to a tiny stem, i doesn't look like #1's preflower? No preflowers are showing on the main stem yet. I did move #1 to a 5 gallon bucket. Sorry for the boat load of preflower? pics. I also got my Bubblicious seeds today which a few are germinating.
View album 19915

So i had nothing to update the other day but today hell has broke lose :( #1 is a boy or a hermie idk what looks like balls have grown overnight, #2 is small and sickly looking it never was that best looking i may just scrap it, #3 was a male i chopped it down. I planted 3 Bubblicious seeds 1 sprouted, one some how grew mold? and one failed to crack. So ya im pissed, i have 4 seeds left and i'm scared to start them. may just wait and plant them in the bush. The following pics are of #1.
View album 20313

So i had nothing to update the other day but today hell has broke lose :( #1 is a boy or a hermie idk what looks like balls have grown overnight, #2 is small and sickly looking it never was that best looking i may just scrap it, #3 was a male i chopped it down. I planted 3 Bubblicious seeds 1 sprouted, one some how grew mold? and one failed to crack. So ya im pissed, i have 4 seeds left and i'm scared to start them. may just wait and plant them in the bush. The following pics are of #1.
View album 20313
Dang.....that is a straight up hermie.....and it's unmistakable.

Strange you are having so many problems......

Wish we could send you some good juju.......

Dang.....that is a straight up hermie.....and it's unmistakable.

Strange you are having so many problems......

Wish we could send you some good juju.......

I think my grow room gets to cold at times,the joys of living in Canada. Its a hermie will it grow bud still?

I think my grow room gets to cold at times,the joys of living in Canada. Its a hermie will it grow bud still?
Yeah, but it is likely to have a ton of seeds.......and the potency will be low.

Back
Top Bottom