update: 12/23/2020
The Ladies are showing me that they are ready....
1.jpg
1b.jpg

2a.jpg
2b.jpg

3a.jpg
3.jpg

4a.jpg
4b.jpg

Nice and chunky colas! Congrats and enjoy the harvest Braddah. Aloha!

:passitleft:

Not a bad grow. You didn't push them hard enough imo. Your desire to go outside the box, should be checked up right? FFOF would be upgraded with some good compost not coco, it drains well enough by itself, and coco is a Hydro/DWC you'd be depriving your plants without a constant daily feeding and in soil that's not a good plan for maximizing yield. Get some Full Spectrum lights, those 3000k aren't great by themselves if you're trying to veg and flower. Get 5 gallon bags and fill them to the top, takes at least 15 pounds of FFOF to fill one. These will give you a larger rootball..larger plant. My WW autos grew over 2 feet but I LST them a little and got those lower branches more light and got more yield. Hope you get a better finish on your next run, good growing.

Not a bad grow. You didn't push them hard enough imo. Your desire to go outside the box, should be checked up right? FFOF would be upgraded with some good compost not coco, it drains well enough by itself, and coco is a Hydro/DWC you'd be depriving your plants without a constant daily feeding and in soil that's not a good plan for maximizing yield. Get some Full Spectrum lights, those 3000k aren't great by themselves if you're trying to veg and flower. Get 5 gallon bags and fill them to the top, takes at least 15 pounds of FFOF to fill one. These will give you a larger rootball..larger plant. My WW autos grew over 2 feet but I LST them a little and got those lower branches more light and got more yield. Hope you get a better finish on your next run, good growing.
Thanks for all that information. I know I didn’t push them hard enough, but it was my first autos didn’t know how to push them and yeah I should be better with the next grow. Going to change it up a little the next grow. Going to use 5 gallon fabric pots, BuschDoctor soil and lights going to get 2 more of the lights that I have already. Nutrients I will be trying the kind that you would broadcast to the soil. What are your thoughts on this plan
I have 6 seedlings that are growing now

I am not sure about the nutes you plan on using, never used them myself..yet. That's a very difficult decision, adopting another plan. These autos cannot tolerate much stress past this stage 21 days from seed (dfs)
20201228_093411.jpg

I try not to clutter up posts, but I follow autos and loved the white Widow. I would suggest you read up on what ruderalis is and how and where it originated and its growth cycle. It is not on the entire same page as cannabis indica or sativa strains and using those plants cultivation methods may not work.

I am not sure about the nutes you plan on using, never used them myself..yet. That's a very difficult decision, adopting another plan. These autos cannot tolerate much stress past this stage 21 days from seed (dfs)
20201228_093411.jpg

I try not to clutter up posts, but I follow autos and loved the white Widow. I would suggest you read up on what ruderalis is and how and where it originated and its growth cycle. It is not on the entire same page as cannabis indica or sativa strains and using those plants cultivation methods may not work.
I did as you mentioned, I have come to a rock solid plan for the 2 grow. Soil I’ll be using is Fox Farm Happy Frog. Advanced nutrients, just the base nutrients. Some voodoo juice and cal- mag. With autos they need less nutrients the photos but with only 1/4 to 1/2 strength. Hopefully it goes a little better then the first grow, not saying that I didn’t do good on my first auto grow

Waiting on the other 3 to be ready. The one that I harvest is currently curing at the moment, they are a little airy.
?Any feedback is always welcome?
2FF23361-A0AC-48D0-B186-5FBB3C2C4442.jpeg

9922DDFD-3770-468C-8F90-1BB0D0FF735A.jpeg

56F078D4-75CF-45E4-9BE4-3F4591761CF4.jpeg
54948D73-B37C-41E8-AC2E-F48FF35EDA38.jpeg

62AC73B5-A0BB-4A23-ACF1-BBE7F5AC0C15.jpeg
4C775FBB-0EBC-4283-9C19-A2B81C3C9A60.jpeg
More eye candy loving it :peace:

Back
Top Bottom