Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

a close up of a neville haze bud
DSC_0049.JPG

Beautiful my friend here is my White widow at 10 weeks.
9B181723-8F1F-4A8E-9E3F-26ACAF5144A5.jpeg
5257D85B-3FD0-41F1-9C50-299F40ECCC18.jpeg
10 weeks and they are not fading yet, mine are 10 weeks,3 days.....are you giving them just plain water?
I had issues, well they did when I was giving them nuts at half strength seemed that they did not like the feeding so I stopped feeding them. The short one that is really faded that happen after I watered her, so I think that I did some thing good

10 weeks and they are not fading yet, mine are 10 weeks,3 days.....are you giving them just plain water?
I had issues, well they did when I was giving them nuts at half strength seemed that they did not like the feeding so I stopped feeding them. The short one that is really faded that happen after I watered her, so I think that I did some thing good
Yes still giving them half strength nutrients

Looks like a lot of trim work dude. BUT, I am there for you, this looks amazing. Let me know when they're ready. I'll bring the home brew.
Thanks buddy...my scissor hand is sore already just thinking about it. January 3rd...one man, one tiny pair of scissors, against this...

Gonna be like...

Stay tuned at my journal. Happy New Year!

Peace, Hyena

Dutch passion - critical orange punch
(1 plant)
3 week veg
8 week flower but finished in 7 to 7.5 ish from first pistils. Depending on how cloudy/amber you like your trichs.

If you havent grown with Dutch passion i highly suggest it. Old school genetics that win awards. Big meaty buds..dripping with resin. Im Hooked

20201227_115605.jpg

20201226_140612.jpg

Back
Top Bottom