Flowerfarmer's 501st OG In DBHBB Soil

5 baby Huckleberry Kush going to the veg room tonight.

0604161426-1.jpg

My Pineapple Fields #6 the only female of 6. I have taken 6 clones and once they root I will flower the mom.
0605161906-1.jpg

Honey Badger Haze #1 and 2. The shortest bushiest was male, go figure.. I took clones from these as well and will flower the moms once the clones root.
0605161907c-1.jpg
0605161908-1.jpg

Have a great day everyone!:circle-of-love:

Fortune cookie bagseed that seems like a real elite! I have clones of it!:yahoo:I wish I had a better camera.
0613162122-1.jpg
0613162120-1.jpg

I can't wait for room in my tent. My Dynasty clones already have roots. :)

Nice! All my Dynasty plants are quick and thick rooters. How long left in flower?

Good morning Shiggity!
Unfortunately it will be about two weeks before I can put Pineapple fields into flower, there's just no room. I have 2 Mango Tango, 1 Tangie(keeper!!),1 501st s1,1 501st s2, 2 Rugburn×501st, 1 Bubblegum, 1 lemon amnesia, 1 pineapple skunk, 1 HSO blue dream, 1 GTH #1, 1 Kosher Kush, 1 Underdawg kush and I know I'm leaving something out. That's just one of my two 4×8. The other I share with my buddy... He loves the OGs and so do I. I will have nice big Dynasty plants to flower and they will be heavily rootbound at transpant & flower time.

This Tangie just started flowering and already has a very strong smell of Tangerine peel. I'm very excited, I feel like I am finding real treasure. Taking clones of everything is so rewarding!

If anyone is interested in a particular strain I'm growing just let me know and I'll eventually get some pics up. :Namaste::420:

A glance at the inside of my main tent. Tangie is on the back far left. GTH is on the right. Kosher Kush is finishing up in the middle.

0614160754-1.jpg

Looks Great Doc! The leaves on yours seem just a little fatter than mine, did you start from seed or was it a clone? The smell is the most unique and spot on Tangerine peel!

It's a clone. Came with its own super-mites and everything.

Vegged on 16/8 flowered on 11/13. The pic above is 3 days in the bloom room. I expect the leaves will get thinner in a week or two. The smell.....exquisite. I'm hoping it will replace Colombian in the rotation.

I transplanted my Pineapple Fields and HBH #2 last night.
These roots are actually from the HBH #2. The PF's roots were even finer and seemingly more abundant but I transplanted before getting a picture.

0618162344-11.jpg
0618162325a-11.jpg

I haven't done any weighing to be honest. But I have vaped an entire cola (almost Shiggityflip ready) the bud density is wonderful. And she can pull off in either bowl sized chunks or tiny calyx pieces. She is the easiest bud I have ever hand shredded for vape. But would definitely fine grind for a joint. Her calyx chunks end up about 2.5mm wide and ball shaped. So I am sure her weight is making her a good producer. This next round will prove that. I flowered her a bit early so never really count the first weight. Same thing happened with Huck Kush. Almost doubled her weight when properly mature before flower.

But If it's any indication, I am trying to pull clones off her in veg as much as I can. Would be an amazing SOG, a bunch of tall six cola plants...can you see it?

Tangie smells so good and so strong. If I rub her then touch my eyes they start to burn like dried lemon juice was rubbed in them or straight citrus in your eyes!

0622160037b-1-1.jpg
0622160035c-1.jpg

Have a great day and keep those Gardens cool!

Ghost Train Haze #1
0716162252a-1.jpg
0716162254b-1-1.jpg

I really like This plant. It grows fast, produces well, and has a powerful gassy lemon pine smell with pine dominance. Smokes great! It sometimes has a banana Laffy Taffy hint to it also.

Back
Top Bottom