Miniature Skywalker O.G.
0521160121-1.jpg

Pineapple Fields
0520162242-1.jpg
0520162240-1.jpg
0520162239-1.jpg

Honey Badger Haze
0520162233-1.jpg

Fortune cookies bagseed and I cloned it!! :)
0521160029.jpg
0521160028a-1.jpg

Damn! The sugar along the edges of the leaves is ... intense! Reminds me of a margarita glass. :bravo:

Thanks guys! The Skywalker has a great sweet pinesole smell, I cut her last night. That Fortune Cookie loves this soil, it smells like pound cake OG already and is such a sophisticated and refined odor. I'm going to clone tops of all the Dynasty Genetics plants today.

Welcome to:420: Billbo Scrogg. This is a great place to have fellowship and form kinship with other Great growers.

Your going to have a good amount of kushy goodness! I really enjoyed the smoke from both my 501st phenos.

At least two Honey Badger Haze are female maybe all three. The taller two have shown sex and the short stocky bushy one has to be right? :winkyface:
0526162019a-1.jpg

Welcome to the "mag' Billbo, you've come to a pretty cool place, lots of very accomplished growers with a ton of knowledge and what's even cooler is , they are all TOP quality people, and will do just about anything to help....stick around you'le see! Cheers and have an awesome day!....Duggs :high-five:
Oh hey ....mornin FF.:circle-of-love:

Excellent. FF! Congrat's! :cheer:

Thanks guys!
I really like the Scott's OG fem line. Every plant has been a nice strong lemony kush. I have 5 more in veg I'm going to clone and keep the best of. Also I just planted 5 Huckleberry Kush, wish me luck on getting girls. I hope to get the pineberry pheno.

Back
Top Bottom