Flowerfarmer's 501st OG In DBHBB Soil

Simply awesome, ff!! :adore:

Holy Grail Kush day 90 12/12. The leaves got burned a few weeks ago but the plant has been very healthy since.
0508160816e-1.jpg

Scott's OG day 49 12/12
0508160817b-1.jpg

Kosher Kush 20 days 12/12
0508160818-1.jpg

My transition to flower has been very slow mainly due to running 16/8 in veg trying for more females from reg seeds. It has the added benefit of an extra burst of vegative growth before flower due to the more powerful flower room lamps.

Do you know what caused the leaf burn? So far, every plant I've grown has had ugly leaves by the end.

I think it was due to spraying too much Brix while the plant wasn't in a good enough environment and being too close to the lights at the time of spraying. This Scott's OG should give me a chance to redeem myself.

You have toasted leaves like that all the time?

Could you please post some pics on my journal? I'd love to help put a stop to that.

Pretty much.
I appreciate the offer but I have nothing to show at the moment. I chopped the last of them a couple of weeks ago.
Next time!
:thanks:

Major, arent there pics of the plants and their leaves in your journal?

You bet. Just nothing to correct right now. Remember, this grow was the one where I had a lot of problems with the soil right from the beginning. Doc did look in and recommended a rescue drench. Over the entire grow, the Tigers got two rescues, but I don't think the soil was ever firing on all cylinders.

Sorry FF. Back to your grow.

You bet. Just nothing to correct right now. Remember, this grow was the one where I had a lot of problems with the soil right from the beginning. Doc did look in and recommended a rescue drench. Over the entire grow, the Tigers got two rescues, but I don't think the soil was ever firing on all cylinders.

I recall that too. But you said it always happens, and that's not normal. We need to fix it!

No need to be sorry Major. I'm honored to have a discussion between you and Doc Bud on my "grow journal", a half assed journal really.

Thanks for stopping by. Anyone is welcoeme to do what ever and that's fine by me.:Namaste:

I really love all of you. The positive comments, questions, criticisms and advise is welcome and appreciated.:high-five: :bong:

0507162340a-1.jpg
0507162341-2.jpg

These are my three Honey Badger Haze from Dynasty Genetics.

You can see the Pineapple Fields in the Pineapple Fields community grow thread.
Honey Badger Haze and Pineapple Fields have been the most uniform as well as vigerois of any of the plants currently in the veg tent and the environment it contains. At the moment I am tweeking some things for a more optimal environment for rapid vegative growth.

Note: These pics were taken 5 days ago.

Looks very happy. Beam me up, Scotty OG!

Back
Top Bottom