Flowerfarmer's 501st OG In DBHBB Soil

:ciao:Flow

Good day everyone.

Mango Tango #2
0730162338-1.jpg
0730162341a-1.jpg

Thanks for the love!

This one is definitely a bigger yielding seed than the other Mango Tango I grew. That biggest bud is probably an oz dried. I'll probably get 2 1/2 oz

Dr. Ziggy said cheese was great grown high brix and he was right! No pics, sorry. I just had to recommend Cheese for High Brix growing.

I Fully endorse your methods Doc Bud.:)

Honey Badger Haze #2 is surviving. The lights off temp for this tent(tent #2) has been around 76-79°:yikes:
0731161957a-1.jpg
0731161958-1.jpg
0731161959a-1.jpg
0731161959b-1.jpg

I'm getting nice peach/pineapple smells from this one.:thumb:

I Fully endorse your methods Doc Bud.:)

Honey Badger Haze #2 is surviving. The lights off temp for this tent(tent #2) has been around 76-79°:yikes:
0731161957a-1.jpg
0731161958-1.jpg
0731161959a-1.jpg
0731161959b-1.jpg

I'm getting nice peach/pineapple smells from this one.:thumb:

HOw many total grows do you have bro? NOt just kit grows....but all grows. I'm curious because you're taking this thing to a really good place, the buds are amazing and they look to be your own, with your signature methods upon them. Fantastic.

HOw many total grows do you have bro? NOt just kit grows....but all grows. I'm curious because you're taking this thing to a really good place, the buds are amazing and they look to be your own, with your signature methods upon them. Fantastic.

I'm blushing Doc:bigblush: But seriously I am really obsessed. I've learned so much since being in Colorado and growing freely. I'm getting quite comfortable with the use of your system.

I've had about 10 grows indoors before starting 2 perpetual 4×8×7 tents last fall. I can grow up to 30 flowering plants at once legally now. It's happening..:thanks:

I'm blushing Doc:bigblush: But seriously I am really obsessed. I've learned so much since being in Colorado and growing freely. I'm getting quite comfortable with the use of your system.

I've had about 10 grows indoors before starting 2 perpetual 4×8×7 tents last fall. I can grow up to 30 flowering plants at once legally now. It's happening..:thanks:

Well, I like what you're doing very much. They are obviously high brix, obviously very potent and delectable, but they also have your unique signature to them. Keep it up!

Thanks for the love!

This one is definitely a bigger yielding seed than the other Mango Tango I grew. That biggest bud is probably an oz dried. I'll probably get 2 1/2 oz

Dr. Ziggy said cheese was great grown high brix and he was right! No pics, sorry. I just had to recommend Cheese for High Brix growing.

I have yet to find something grown in the Kit that wasnt special.
Terrific job! :thumb: (+) reps.

Yes!! Listen to the man. :thumb:

Well, I like what you're doing very much. They are obviously high brix, obviously very potent and delectable, but they also have your unique signature to them. Keep it up!
Seriously. I'm interested in your training method. I agree with Doc, you definitely have a signature style. I like how you don't have many tops. Just colas that are fat AF!

Respect!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just checking in my friend! :passitleft:

It's good to hear from you ShiggityFlip. I've taken a break from posting pics for now but soon I'll have a bunch. In my personal (more controlled) tent I have 3 new Scott's OG, 2 Headbanger, 1 Cornbread, 1 Lemon Garlic OG, 1 Casper OG, the Honey Bander Haze #2 and a Fortune Cookies bagseed keeper.

I have found a real super potent very complex and delicious flavored Scott's OG that I am taking as many cuts from as it will grow. Even the ashes are delicious!

Good day all!

Back
Top Bottom