FlowerNose's Electric Fruit Auto Grow Journal 2017

Tying down sideways you can achieve a bowl as well and it should increase the size if the seconday colas as well. .
81f3336a7f7059bc78a7ccaecf5c977b.jpg
^^^^^^^a tied down amnesia auto.

An automazar topped and lst'd
50b8e6553ecd37d2e663607b4472e868.jpg

"carpe diem"
What age did you first start tipping them over?

Smell the flowers

I'm legal so Im planning on getting a couple tents, but I find the stealth setups super interesting. I findnmyself wanting to build a cabinet and pc case just for the fun of it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
We have space for a 3x3 tent next to the wardrobe and we're really tempted to go for it. All that space.

Smell the flowers

OK so I've taken the time to go through your journal. seems to be going well. May bee a little slow but I believe that's light. you said your planing to get more lights. Sooner than later mate. Well worth it. Especially for flower.
I love the look of your pony tail. That's a new concept to me and I'm keen to see how it goes. I'm in 2 frames there. Nice colour and nice leaves. Thanks for the tip to post pics. Seems I can't. My phone not compatible for app it says and how I go through Google it don't seem to have option. I'd love u to see my outdoor monster.
Good lucky grow buddy

Islandgrow reminded me about ponytailing. I don't know why I didn't remember I wanted to do this a day or two ago. So this afternoon I put her in a ponytail for an hour. Starting slow.

420-magazine-mobile1054314235.jpg

420-magazine-mobile80484086.jpg

420-magazine-mobile769824359.jpg

Smell the flowers

Islandgrow turned me on to this type of training as well. I would do it for half if the day then remove the pipe cleaners. I saw awesome growth from it.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Any difference between this and lst pros cons if you don't mind trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can about training as iv never done any haha

be humble and kind! :)
New to growing
No cons really with the pony tailing it does not stress the plant so continued growth. Just the lower nodes getting light encourages the branches to grow. And lst does the same thing with a little stress. Doesnt slow them down a bit though if done correctly.

"carpe diem"

Throwback Tuesday

I didn't start my journal until Day 10, but I took photos. Thought I'd try to remember all my early steps.

Glamour shots from her first week. So precious.

420-magazine-mobile1288437435.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1588565340.jpg

We used the paper towel method. Kept her in a drawer with a baby wipes warmer and monitored the temp throughout the day. I can't remember exactly but we tried to keep it around 80°f. No pics.

Shoved a plug into the hole of a 4 inch grodan rockwool cube and soaked it in ph'd RO water. Then I put in the seed and tap root.

420-magazine-mobile26854784.jpg

Do you like animal crackers? I cut the bottom of this giant plastic bear out with a hot electric craft knife. I had a plastic box I'd been saving to make DIY shrinky dinks but decided growing cannabis was more fun and used it to make a vented lid. That's a metal brad holding the two pieces of plastic together so they spin independently to vent.

420-magazine-mobile2034295825.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1698391300.jpg

Here are the early days of the stealth grow box. Still has sawdust inside.

420-magazine-mobile415905207.jpg

RH stayed at 99% until we took the bear dome off. Needs more vent holes for next time.

Well, that was fun for me. .

Smell the flowers

Day 24

The time has come. I did it.

420-magazine-mobile1189539233.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1075397611.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1320521340.jpg

I took this beautiful little girl and tipped her over. I was nervous. Knees weak, palms were sweaty.

I thought the wire in a pipe cleaner might cut into the stems if I didn't protect against it. Whipped out the masking tape and made nice, flat pads to distribute the pressure.

420-magazine-mobile99544789.jpg

Verrryyy caaarefully I slid in the pipe cleaners and gently wrapped them around the stem. I left plenty of room inside the loop so there would be no growth restrictions.

In the following photo I held the camera level so you can see how far I tipped her to the side.

420-magazine-mobile1573316340.jpg

She looks a little uncomfortable but I expect she'll perk up fine. :)

420-magazine-mobile2100617769.jpg

And one more because, really, what's "enough" pictures?

420-magazine-mobile1185727411.jpg

. . .

Smell the flowers

Day 25

Almost 18 hours after LST.

420-magazine-mobile2052368833.jpg

I've spent some time with her gently tucking fan leaves and moving things around so that as many nodes as possible get full light. She's really picking up speed!

I just put on the white ponytail around the former top now that it turned back upward. I'll leave it for a couple hours.

The smell when I walk into the room with the grow cabinet is so bright and fresh and green. I'll be building a carbon filter of some kind pretty soon.

Smell the flowers

Back
Top Bottom