FlowerNose's Electric Fruit Auto Grow Journal 2017

Yeah I had to start running my carbon filter already in mine. I was kind of surprised by how much odor the small girls produce. Heat seems to likely be my main concern now......tent is in the low 80s with only one of the LEDs going. Hope it doesn't get much hotter when the 2nd one is on as well. But I won't need to worry about that for a while.

Yeah I had to start running my carbon filter already in mine. I was kind of surprised by how much odor the small girls produce. Heat seems to likely be my main concern now......tent is in the low 80s with only one of the LEDs going. Hope it doesn't get much hotter when the 2nd one is on as well. But I won't need to worry about that for a while.

Definitely watch your temps I like to stay on the lower end i use a carbon filter / inline fan to exchange air plus multiple fans to make a nice breeze in my flower tent I am at the end of run so currently it's 55 degrees but I am purple them up as much as possible check out the lady I just cut
420-magazine-mobile466456124.jpg

Patience is the best nute you'll ever give your plants

Day 32

Evening Edition

More LST. As her branches get taller and longer, I keep tying them down. She looks like she lost a fight after what I just got through doing.

This morning:
420-magazine-mobile687688945.jpg

Now:
420-magazine-mobile1743164698.jpg

In other news, I've started a journal for my White Widow auto. Tomorrow I plan to post an update of the sprouted seed going into Rockwool.

Guys, growing cannabis is the most fun I've had in a long time.

Smell the flowers

That's some topnotch training! Would it help to LST an autoflowering strain though? Some would suggest to just leave it to grow naturally to attain full yield in that aspect.
Peace and Love!

That's some topnotch training! Would it help to LST an autoflowering strain though? Some would suggest to just leave it to grow naturally to attain full yield in that aspect.
Peace and Love!

I couldn't tell you too much about the merits of training autoflowers. I've seen it done with awesome results. Maybe if I had more space I'd just leave her go to grow her way. But even if yields weren't fabulous, it's a good idea in my stealth cabinet to keep her short. :)

...I can't understand why anyone would suggest that though. Autoflowers have been around, like, NO TIME cosmically speaking. We are still learning their capabilities and what they can tolerate. People used to say you couldn't top an autoflower. But you can. It's about timing. I don't know - there's still so much to learn about autos that I don't think I'd take anything as written in stone.

Smell the flowers

Topping and lst on autos is a matter of timing, get done early and youll increase yields noticeably. Now that the plant is opened by lst id let grow out now. Looking good Flowernose.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Looking good Flowernose. I got wanna of these beans Electric Fruit Auto recently free. So I'll be checking out your progress to get some pointers how to grow her out. I've never grown an auto so this will be interesting to watch. ...Peace... :goodjob:

Looking good Flowernose. I got wanna of these beans Electric Fruit Auto recently free. So I'll be checking out your progress to get some pointers how to grow her out. I've never grown an auto so this will be interesting to watch. ...Peace... :goodjob:
This was a freebie too! In case I made some newb mistake I risked it instead of the White Widow. :) Thanks for stopping by! I hope my journal helps you out!

Smell the flowers

Day 35

I've had my camera lenses out today so Miss Fruity got a photo shoot too.

She's touching 2, almost 3, sides of the cab.

420-magazine-mobile1394353534.jpg

Here's the original top that's been pulled down.

420-magazine-mobile1514256394.jpg

And the biggest, perfect, seven fingered fan leaf on my hand. It's so beautiful. I want to take it for my scrap book but she needs it more than I do.

420-magazine-mobile546253499.jpg

Here are some close ups of her sexy parts.

420-magazine-mobile847503049.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1189472725.jpg

She has those pretty little pistils coming out on most branches now.

We've reached the advertised half way point to harvest. I hope that means she's about to explode with growth.

Smell the flowers

This journal is awesome. Really enjoying it. Very glad to tag along for the ride.

But hey I have small question i think you could probably help with. You said that training autos and topping them could really be mostly about timing right? COuld you briefly give me the rundown on what you know about timing LST and topping for autos? IM tryna prepare for what IM gonna be doing to my white widow once all my stuff gets here and I set it up. Super pumped, but still have some learning to do

This journal is awesome. Really enjoying it. Very glad to tag along for the ride.

But hey I have small question i think you could probably help with. You said that training autos and topping them could really be mostly about timing right? COuld you briefly give me the rundown on what you know about timing LST and topping for autos? IM tryna prepare for what IM gonna be doing to my white widow once all my stuff gets here and I set it up. Super pumped, but still have some learning to do
One of the main differences between autos and photos is the change in light schedule to induce flower. Another is the amount of time between seed and harvest.

Autos are faster to finish and don't need special light schedules to be successful.

But they have things in common and that's what you need to pay attention to. Both autos and photos go through veg and flower phases.

Veg is the time to train. I'm not training hardly at all now that she's showing preflowers. I'm about to go hands off for her flower time.

Smell the flowers

Back
Top Bottom