FlowerNose's Electric Fruit Auto Grow Journal 2017

Day 37

420-magazine-mobile339082525.jpg

Day to day it's like nothing happens. But if I take a pic from 5 days ago and put them together...

420-magazine-mobile425333547.jpg

***excited***

Smell the flowers

Whom are we speaking of? I feel like I'm missing out on something.....
@FlowerNose, you're lady is MUCH bigger than mine. My electric fruit is the runt of my litter thus far, but, she is also 2 maybe even 3 days younger than her siblings so....

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about" -Winston Churchill- First Grow Ever!

Whom are we speaking of? I feel like I'm missing out on something.....
@flowernose, you're lady is MUCH bigger than mine. My electric fruit is the runt of my litter thus far, but, she is also 2 maybe even 3 days younger than her siblings so....
[/URL]
Rex Pigeons is a member here. His YouTube is Pigeons420 and I've learned a ton from him. I recommend going through his catalog of videos and soak up the knowledge.

We're talking about Pigeons420 on YouTube. He's on 420Magazine too and his name here is Rex Pigeons.

Haha! She's huge! I didn't expect her to fill the whole cab, but no doubt now she will. :D

Smell the flowers

Day 38

Despite my best efforts, the canopy is not level. It's early, so I'm trying not to be concerned about a lopsided plant and the lighting difficulty that could bring.
420-magazine-mobile1227207662.jpg

But there are so many tops! It's hard to count them with my head in the cab because I lose track. Do you think I missed any? I got 17.
420-magazine-mobile2614235.jpg

I just like to look at her. And she smells so good.

Smell the flowers

Would like to find out a few things on "ponytailing", 1st timer here!
Hey Chronc! If you scroll back to post #25, that's when I first talked about ponytails in my garden. More photos in posts #40-50 or so. I'll copy and paste an earlier explanation to. :)

Ponytailing gently lifts big, light-blocking leaves out of the way so that new growth gets valuable light to grow bigger. It's really low stress since it doesn't require the removal of those leaves. On other posts I combine the technique with leaf tucking which is the same concept, just a slightly different method.

Hope that helps! Questions are always welcome and I'll do my best. .

I guess I'm more worried to hurt her! Hahaha. I seen you said earlier on you were nervous and such. I actually have 2 going. 1 Electric Fruit Auto, 1 "2 pounder". I am having a blast watching daily growth on my auto. Today makes them 3 weeks old.

I guess I'm more worried to hurt her! Hahaha. I seen you said earlier on you were nervous and such. I actually have 2 going. 1 Electric Fruit Auto, 1 "2 pounder". I am having a blast watching daily growth on my auto. Today makes them 3 weeks old.
That's great! Welcome to 420 magazine. It's a great community and questions are encouraged. Have you thought about starting a journal? It's nice to have handy when issues come up. :)

Well, I have actually. I just don't really know how the forum actually works or anything. XD. So, I haven't dug in that deep. Just been keeping up with you over the past couple weeks, and have enjoyed the things I've learned so far. Now, I'm ready for action.

Back
Top Bottom